Reviews for Without Me
Bl00d-R4v3n chapter 4 . 5/6/2020
Darn it. I'm crying, and I don't cry over a story often. Good work.
APercival chapter 28 . 5/2/2020
Hello Glimare,

Just finished binge reading this 'fic, and it was GREAT!

I thought the characterizations were spot on. You did a good job of using little details. My favorite was the yellow paint over Hal's ring.

The overall story was just so entertaing and, IMHO, well written. Plenty of tears were shed due to this tale.

The way you had the Teen Titans constituted in this Richard Grayson less world was pretty good.

I have read other works by you and even have made you one of my 'favorite' authors. But, since I have so much to read and re-read I missed this gem.

Thanks for a Great read. :-)

Anton
ammstar11 chapter 10 . 4/28/2020
Daddybats Rising would be an awesome story,would you consider an early days fic using that thought process?
Lynn-G chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
Loved this,

Few things that bothered me, but nothing as much as Zatara hitting Robin and no one but Zatana doing something about it.

And I did expect to see Bruce at the very least (one of them, if not both) make it very clear that hurting the kid is a big No-No, no matter how upset he is.

Other than that I'm pretty enamored with this group of stories, I'm now reading where's Robin, liking it so far.

Lynn. :)
DemiwitchSlytherin chapter 3 . 7/20/2019
Bruce is a dick in this...
Hayoen chapter 21 . 3/21/2019
Okay first off: Superman, I kinda-not-really can see where you're coming from, but seriously... you are an I-D-I-O-T. I don't think Bruce, the friggin' damned BATMAN, would let Dickie out into the field unless he had no other choice because quite frankly, his weakness is kids. Literally.

Secondly: LOVING the connection between Canary and Robin. It's so cute, almost like mother and son or aunt and nephew... the latter's probably more canon. And I'm so happy things are looking up for Roy... totally shipping the CheshRoy even more in this storyline :D
DogsAreTheBest312 chapter 8 . 2/18/2019
I’m reading this and realizing that you talked about The Outsiders here, and that’s the whole basis of the third season. Are you psychic?
DogsAreTheBest312 chapter 28 . 2/7/2019
I just binge read this whole thing over the course of a couple days. I love it! It’s definit different from other parallel universe fics that I’ve read. It’s cute, and I think you wrote all the characters really well.
Aravax chapter 28 . 2/2/2019
Super good even the second time! I loved it!
sugar1113 chapter 25 . 1/8/2019
I absolutely love this story.
wanderer02 chapter 28 . 1/8/2019
Hello! I would like to tell you that this story is really good. I loved it! It made me smile multiple times as I read it. I really enjoyed reading it! Please continue to write, I think you do brilliant work! Thank you for creating this fantastic story!
DarthVader7754 chapter 28 . 11/8/2018
You are such an amazing writer. I love how you worked both Jaybird and Timmy into the story. Bravo
Guest chapter 20 . 8/16/2018
BIRB MOM!
BLACK CANARY ADOPTING BABY ROBIN
DNOAKSNFLDKQWNSLSOSKFNJF
Guest chapter 28 . 8/6/2018
When I got to the end I stopped my phone, threw my hands in the air and yelled "JASON!" earning a strange look from my sister. If it wasn't obvious, I love Jason Todd
Moon-Fox13 chapter 28 . 7/20/2018
I remember reading this story years ago and adoring it so much. This is absolutely my favorite Young Justice fanfiction ever, even after all this time. I just reread it agian after several years and it's still just as wonderful as I remembered! I am so excited for season 3 but I'll never forget my love of this story!
752 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »