Reviews for Without Me

Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
In regards to 1st chapter

OWWWW!
Multidimensional Scribe chapter 21 . 6/30/2017
I don't buy Superman's logic if only metas can become superheroes. He has fought beside Batman for years and is arguably the one hero he trusts the most. He also fought beside Grewn Arrow. He fought against Lex who is a very formidable opponent when wearing his suit. He knows what non metas are capable of. He shouldn't be having this kind of logic. Also orphanages in America have stopped being a thing for years. Now kids go to foster homes.
Broweyesandhair chapter 29 . 6/21/2017
I can't believe someone stole this story I'm glad it was taken care of.
Broweyesandhair chapter 28 . 6/21/2017
Oh my goodness he found Jason and I love the way roys story was tied up. Great story!
Broweyesandhair chapter 27 . 6/21/2017
Oh my goodness flash is ridiculous I love it. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 26 . 6/21/2017
Oh shit robins Batman is there. Hopefully the leaguers don't mess this up too badly. And it was nice to see them bonding a little. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 25 . 6/21/2017
Ok but that's optimistic thinking he's gotta know that the other Batman wouldn't be that chill with losing robin. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 24 . 6/21/2017
I wonder if that overlapped between the two worlds. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 23 . 6/21/2017
That's hilarious that they don't know who he really is. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 22 . 6/21/2017
Yup more questioning of his views for Clark. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 21 . 6/21/2017
So maybe superman is starting to change his views a little. And I loved batmans reaction. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 20 . 6/21/2017
I can't wait to see how batsman will respond. And I hope Dinah is featured more. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 19 . 6/21/2017
Damn robin got the last shot there but it's unclear if that was enough to effect green arrow. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 18 . 6/21/2017
Well that'll probably impress the league a little bit. Plus they have some information on the light. Great chapter!
752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »