Reviews for More Than Capable
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awesome! That was a great story!
casus17 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
great story!
BandGurl23 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
So this helped me with understanding the banter between Benji and Brandt to make my first fanfic. And I adored it. XD And hey! Benji's a Pisces! News to me! I'm a Pisces too! *squeals* I am SUCH a fangirl. LOL.
DjDangerLove chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Great story! Hope you write more stories for MI4
Ghostgirl468 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh i absolutely LOVE this. The way it's written, the fact that it's Brandt and Benji centric (they're my favourites :3), the story, the fact that Benji is very capable of looking after himself and Brandt is so worried about him, the friendly arguing between the two at the end. I even love the star sign code names! (Mostly because I'm Pices and I totally freaked out when Benji's codename was that xD) So yeah, this story is brilliant :D
Wolfa Moon chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Nice story. Good to see some MI4 stories. Love Brandt. Like how you have Benji and his bi-play
RuinNine chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Very nice! ;) Thank you very much! More of that? Please? :]
PeggsterLover chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Yay :D I love this! For a second I was a tad worried Benji had been abducted or worse but yay for my boy! I love the way you depicted the friendship between him & Brandt :) I could definitely picture them having that little "my injury is worse than yours" argument haha good work :)
Alex Kade chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Love, love, love! I'm reading this in the airport and had to stifle my laugh so people didn't look at me like I was nuts. I can't hide the idiotic grin on my face, though. Oh well, worth the odd stares. Now write another one! I'm working on story two, myself! ;)
CrazyBeaver chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love this movie, Benji and Brandt are my favourite characters (especially Benji :D), so you've just made my day!

Thank you for this amazing story! Loved it to pieces :)
SicklySweetNanny chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
haha that was awesome, i loved it! really hope you do more Mission Impossible stuff with Benji and Brandt, those two made the movie for me. Everyone was in character, the writing was sound and overall I am impressed!