Reviews for Merciless
I'll be right back. Just let me go cry my eyes out. TT
TsukiNoBara chapter 21 . 11/11/2015
I read this despite the summary just because I only recently got a chance to play (and beat) this game, and I was looking for every bit of GhiraLink I could find.

Except the only reason I ever look for pairings like this is because I want that power imbalance and submission from a strong character like Link, and no one will fucking write that without including non-consensual (or dubiously-consensual) sexytimes, which I don't actually want, but learned to like because it was the only way to get what I actually want.

And I kept reading this, and I got to chapter 7, and I thought, "here we go, here's the rape," but Ghirahim just went "That's not going to accomplish anything. Also, ew, why would I touch a human?"

And I seriously became incredibly, indescribably happy. Out of the hundreds (thousands?) of fics I've read over many years, this is, I think, the sixth fic I've found that managed to accomplish this.

Also, when you killed the Mogma, it...well, it was sad and horrifying, but it made me happy as a reader because it showed me that you weren't fucking around, and that the chapter 9 character death you had mentioned in the author's notes at the beginning would likely be an important character, and not done off screen. And boy, did that pay off!

It sounds weird that I could get so excited over the death of a character I like, but I figured that if you were willing to kill Pipit, then maybe you were willing to let Link actually lose, and I love it when I can actually fear for the hero's life.

And then Link actually *did* lose, which is certainly not a bad thing at all in this case.

If you want some constructive criticism, there were some typos, and Fi's dialogue seemed a little too human, but these are minor failings compared to everything else.

I am sad that the sequel no longer exists, but I thank you for writing this wonderful thing, and for not deleting it even though you dislike it now.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Aoiko chapter 21 . 9/3/2015
I actually thought that this story was amazing! You don't need to say its outdated when it's so well written.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/28/2015
mylifesahell chapter 20 . 7/28/2015
nobody touch me im not okay
Tsubasa chapter 21 . 6/29/2015
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 21 . 5/21/2015
Where is the sequel? I could swear I read it before but now I can't find it...
Sage of the Chuchus chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
I am completely... hollow right now. It's one in the morning, I'm sobbing my eyes out and am... I can't. I was texting my friend while reading and it went form sad to the point where I was threatening Ghirahim and my friend declared me a sociopath for my threats. Your fic trapped me too. Not tears, nor rage, not tears actually running into my relatively new ear piercing could pull me away because I was in such a state of despair that I needed /something/, /ANYTHING/ good to happen before I could tear myself away. I'm glad chapter 9 ended in such a way that I can finally get some sleep and finish this... assault on my emotional stability tomorrow.

YOu may read this and think I hate you. Rest assured, I do not. I have a profound respect for you for reaching me this deeply. Ghirahim, on the other hand, will never receive a shred of mercy from me when I play from now on. I'm only on dungeon 2, I have a long way to go before I really fight him and that's a long time for my hatred to grow... I'd threaten longer and more passionately but I'm too dead inside right now...
zeldaau chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Okay. THIS STORY. WHERE DO I EVEN BEGIN. It is written EXCEPTIONALLY. Your writing style is brilliant, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I usually don't react that much to character's feelings BUT DAMN YOUR STORY MADE ME FEEL THINGS. The characterisation was amazing and I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE I'M TOO BUSY DROWNING IN THE EMOTIONS YOUR STORY MADE ME FEEL
bobthebobking chapter 21 . 1/4/2015
I loved every second I spent reading this! I enjoyed it so much, but I guess there is no sequel? Either way, your writing is fantastic and keep at it! Your other works are also so incredible I can't wait for more!
KinkyVixen chapter 21 . 8/16/2014
Where is the Sequel!?
Swords Forever chapter 21 . 7/29/2014
Did you get rid of the sequel or something? I can't access it and I truly thought the story was amazing. BTW thanks for keeping the torture non-sexual, so hard to find a good fic like this! Just wanted to thank you for the adventure.
istoleyourcheesecake chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
Heh, I know I'm literally a year behind with this review but what the heck. I think it's always nice to receive praise, right?

I've literally wasted my day reading this non-stop. Seriously. It's captivating, I can't get myself to sta-aph. .D
I think this story is amazing! You're a master of suspense (as suggested by the classification) - you grip your reader and never once let them slip. I know this story's dark, and especially the dare I say imaginative torture scenes have been occasionally truly mortifying to read, but nevertheless I love it far more than I probably should. You're a master. All hail!
Artizaptres101 chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
Listening to Pegasus Device, read the words Black as night on chapter 6 at the exact same time they were sung o_O
Great story so far btw
Centre chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
If Link looks appealing in red, Ghirahim should go on eBay and send his skychild a Red Link cosplay outfit.
Great story, by the way! C: