Reviews for Jesus Goes to High School
It made ny friend throw up when he got home
Blueberry01120 chapter 3 . 1/1
Pure "stay gold ponyboy," Periodic Table AU, GOLD!
HaveBookWillTravel chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
I'm not sure whether to laugh until I cry or cry tears of blood. Honestly, this is extremely good. I enjoyed it, and I'm sorry to see that it hasn't been updated in a while. This is the best thing ever, I believe.

I almost died when I read Siddhartha Gautama High School. Wow,
Tornasunder chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Bloody genius.
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Hm, hasn't been updated in a year and a half. Is it discontinued?

Interesting take on the Bible in a modern setting. There aren't any errors that caught my eye. :3
Hoax Slayer chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This isn't as popular as it should be.
Adrienne May chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
This is-
This is actually pretty good.
NickSwagger chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
I found this on TV Tropes. I came here for Ebony of My Immortal.
bwburke94 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Suadela chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
This is the first Bible fanfiction I've ever read. I was laughing so hard at the thought of Jesus going to high school (probably wears those Velcro sandels or something). I love it! Please continue. 3
Prince Lutin chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Cool! A high school AU with Jesus! You're right - anything can be made into a high school AU. ANYTHING.
ohmyglobgirl chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Wow, this is really good! When I saw a post on tumblr about this fic I was kind of apprehensive. I mean, it's a High School AU about Jesus - who wouldn't be? But I read it and -
Just wow.
There's so many subtle references to actual biblical events it's insane. It's great. And the references to really deep stuff to, like how Satan's followers aren't too different from Jesus' - that was brilliant. Bravo to you.
I would love for you to continue this, although I see that it hasn't been updated in a while. xD If you see this, please know that people are reading it!
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
This is the best idea ever.
nreed2 chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
instead of using wikipedia, try the bible
Terrordactyl chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Haha, Ebony Way, she is just... Awful.
Jesus and Satan seem like they would be good friends at first and then some controversy happens and war occurs.
Oh bible section of fanfiction, you amuse me.