Reviews for Jesus Goes to High School
nick chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
fyi origanaly satan's name was lucifer
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
This is just... really amusing.

Nonimus
Colton M. H chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
There will be a musical with Jesus in it later on I hope :P

haha, it's amusing all the same. I'm enjoying it.
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I'll admit, when I first figured out this was a high school AU of the Bible...I was very skeptical. However, the very first two sentences got me laughing, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Keep it up
This is epic chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
this is really great. please update soon.
zefrahn chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
this story is a true work of art. i love it.
me chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
That is a really good plot line and I like how you do the whole "next time" thing. That's what makes me want to read more and you need to post something soon or I will die. O.K?
KoreanKracker chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
When I first saw the name "Ebony Way" I was like

The chick from "My Immortal"?

NO WAI.

BUT DEN, she spoke and I confirmed my accusations. She WOULD hang out with Satan that so called Satanist!

Har, har. I liek dis stry.

It makes me crey. c;
Teobi chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
'Satan doesn't do much, but most of his friends are assholes.' Quite possibly my (new) favourite line in a ffic ever.

This story is brilliant. "Jesus, it's like a couple blocks, you'll live." You'd think God would give his kid a lift to school at the very least.

The way Ebony talks, holy crap (no pun intended.)

Um...is it weird that your Satan is extremely hypnotic? OK, I know that's the intention but he **IS**. I'm just reading his words and I want to walk with him. O.o

"I'm not going to make you do anything, Jesus. I have a great set of friends right here. And you're welcome to join us as much or as little as you want."- He's not really giving Jesus an option there, is he. **shiver**

And in chapter three, things start going down. Judas is hopping between camps. Satan is being charmingly devious. There's much more depth to this story than I first thought, and I'm loving it.

I was just stumbling around ffnet, but I think Jesus must have brought me here :p
Looney Sol not logged in chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Cool
lol nice chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
cant wait for the next chapter, lol.
chimericalll chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is actually really well-written and incredibly hilarious. You should add a romance between Jesus and Paul! Hahaha!
autumnrose2010 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was very cute and witty, I enjoyed reading it. :)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2