Reviews for Tarot Cards
Patresa chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
You cant help grinning yourself after reading this
rocknroll419 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Haha:) The Oh-so mischievous Jane is at it again:)
Cathryn chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
My favorite story ever!
Loes-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I loved this! I vote for a sequel!
Water-please chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Lol - I can totally picture them in this scene!
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I was telling my friend, csiAngel, that I wanted to read a fluffy fic and she sent me a link to this. It was exactly what I wanted! Awesome, thanks!
scifiromance chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Aww, so cute! I loved it! :)
theskydreamer chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Ahh this was so lovely! Loved it!
Anna chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Really great!
fadedSorrow chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
the idea of tarot cards is so cute! totally fits jane :D and pardon my blurness, does the magician represent jane? that is so cool :D
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Heee, you were right. I did love this! It got me all tingly inside, even if there wasn't a (real) kiss in there! It had been a while :) and I love when that happens.

Still chuckling to myself over here. Maybe you could add "humor" to the genre.

The set up you made for this prompt was really original, I mean it could have gone a whole different way and yet you found a way to make Jane the one to perform the reading AND on the CBI, no less! (Also, somehow I find deeply amusing that even Wainwright went to a reading. And wondering how that went lol).

I bow to you, Queen of UST.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was very funny! I loved the new role Jane played, it was so well written! :)
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
As always, Love your work hardly loquacious, can't wait for your next story.

-TheButterflyCurse996
corlando chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I'm so behind on reading these wonderful stories but thank you so much for writing this for my prompt. It's wonderful. Just the sort of fun for which I was hoping. I can see this being a part of an actual episode. I love Jane when he's using his "psychic powers" because he's so darn convincing. And his little nudges at Lisbon here are perfect. If you ever feeling like continuing this I know I'd love to read it. Thank you again. Well done!
xanderseye chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Loved it, what are the chances of a follow up.