Reviews for The Boys of Baker Street
Rochir chapter 16 . 5/14/2016
I am enjoying the hell out of this trilogy...

(...and given the content thus far, does that mean I need help?)

...but I have NEVER laughed so hard as I did reading the literary exposition that kicked off this chapter. That was freakin' bloody AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
I read the first instalment of this trilogy, and LOVED it, just what I like from fanfiction, a shot of angst, a little shot of johnlock action, a shot of cute, etc. But so far I feel that this is not as well written, and I have to say I was somewhat disappointed with the nature entire first chapter. Although I enjoyed sections of it, I feel like it spoiled the wonderful craft and emotional value of the first fanfiction.
deadbod1222 chapter 24 . 3/5/2016
wow. just wow. this was fantastic! Mumford and sons broken crown also works for a lot of the chapters in this story.
librarywitch chapter 24 . 1/28/2016
You are killing me here. Once again this story was so well done that I have stayed up way to late to finish it. But it is that kind of tale, you can't just stop. Well done.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Waaaahhhh I have to get up and go to work in the morning, so this next chapter is going to have to wait. Well done and I am so looking forward to the rest of the tell.
Erica667 chapter 24 . 1/23/2016
wow awesome best story ever really good job
Guest chapter 24 . 12/12/2015
I am new to the BBC's Sherlock and this fandom, and these stories are phenomenal. Truly amazing. I have very much appreciated all that you've brought to expounding on the characters that aren't examined in the BBC series. Mycroft's relationship with his agents and Anthea, the character of Regina Holmes, and the exploration of John Watson, Captain and Doctor. I don't usually read angst-driven stories, but these are too addictive to put down. Your story crafting is marvelous as well. I sincerely hope you're writing original works - because you can, and you deserve the credit of seeing your own works in print. Bravo. And I can't wait to read part 3 of this epic.
scoutbokmal chapter 22 . 9/6/2015
Victoria Regina is what the queen of ACDs stories tim is called, is it not? and in those stories holmes shoots the wall in the pattern V.R.
scoutbokmal chapter 16 . 9/6/2015
love your beginning to the chapter!
scoutbokmal chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
I think I have been able to do something similar to Johns "going into the silence", which we refered to as "pulling down the blinds for my ears", which often occured when I was reading.I got hooked to a book, and sometimes people had to wave a hand in front of my eyes to be able to make contact. It doesn't happend nowadays. It isn't that I was abused, but the trauma surrounding my fathers sickness and death (i was five when he was diagnosed wit a braintumour, eight, almost nine when he died) might have triggered it.
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I'm so sorry. My phone froze and that got sent. So please ignore that l
Anyway,this is one of best Stories I have ever had had the privilege of reading. Weather it is fanfic or biblegrophy. Thank you so much for sharing your gifts with us
:-)
Ravyn13 chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
the show. Instead of cleaning, I read your stories. Instead of laundry, I of sleeping...well you get the idea. And your author notes! My family looks at me so strangwly
Drace Draconis chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
Wow...
What can i say...
The last week I am not able to lay my tablet pc down cause of your books.
I am truly sorry for not giving a comment or kundus, but I was simply so speachless about this...

Thank you!
THANKS
THANK you!
sbrnlndnr chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Dear Sky,

As fascinated as I was about There but for the Grace of John Watson I am with The Boys of Bakerstreet. Or even more.

I tried to resist my desire to read along all chapters.. and on and on and on.
As promised I wanted to try to let you know about my feelings in detail while reading!

Chapter 5. Oh. My. God.
I am so fascinated, thrilled, touched and stirred!

But.. first things first.
Maggie! US-Lady. Well. She seems really nice, but I cant convince myself that we can trust her. I dont really know why exactly I am thinking that we cant. But.. I think..may be she could have a hidden dark secret? I hope that she is not working for the clinic in Switzerland, whereas Sherlock and Mycroft seems to trust her. But we really dont know where she is working and where they considered to bring John at the beginning of the chapter.

Otherwise... She had that bloody good idea, which worked fantastic. John woke up and recognizes Sherlock –YAY! I was really really antsy that John wont get back to us for a while...
I hope we can trust her...She seems to be so nice with her bride smile and all her silent closely listening to both of them.

It is such a bad thing that John had to go through such bad treatment in his childhood. I feel so sorry for him and it is a miracle that he is so strong and nevertheless kind and charming as well. I love John Watson, did I already told you that? ;) (and there is no pity in there)

I love the way how you teach us the feelings of the good old detective. He was so frightened and desperate about his own thoughts John could not came back to him. Not the real John, not all of him. I love the smoking scene in this connection.
How he thought about his life, all about John Watson, and touch the dog-tags (taken with him everwhere hed go). This was really touching and lovely.

(because it just ran through my mind –it is cruel and heartless that BakerStreet was destroyed and smudged in that way ;-( )

Did we already know if Sherlock had seen the second report yet? The one Jim wanted to bring Holmes and Watson to Switzerland? We already know that Sherlock has rumbled Moriarty/the first report. But..will it be that easy the second time?

What is happening to Anthea? (I am not sure if my english skills are good enough to understand all, but I hope so. Is she now an agent? –active agent?) What? Poor Mycroft.
But it seems she was –initially- willing to do this.
(oh... and i loved how Sherlock is willing to keep a jealous watch over Mycroft regarding John. :D Cute!)

Anthea... We already knew that a women is in danger now. Stephan. (I am so frustrated, that the name does not lead to a sounding of my alarm bells. So I dont recognize the name. Damn. But I think I must have read it...we all must have read it but may be ignored it.)
Stephan will be compelled to kill/hurt a woman. So it hast o be Anthea (Oh no!) or Lori (Oh my goche no!). Thats one of those moments... I just want to read it but I fear what I will read and if I could deal with that ;)

At last the Johnlock moments ) I love both of the intense moments.
The shaving? What the hell. I nearly felt the prickling by myself. Wow.
This was awesome and so intimate...kind of cute and cheerful.
This is giving me hope that in some moments all can be good again...as it was before.
(and I can understand Enders sooo soo much :D That feeling when you cant even look at a scene because it is too intimate that you feel like an invader)

The Dog Tags –this is my all over favorite in this scene and the reason why I stopped my „reading mode“ to write a review:
I cant even find the words to describe how much this touched me. There was an „awwwww“ in all the lines and in each interaction of both.
Sherlock doesnt want to wait, he wants to promise John everything. All in the scene and the idea with the dog tags was so adorable, enchanting, fascinationg, captivating...
I was melting away while reading it.

Thank you so much for giving this story to us :)
I love it!
Madison chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
awwww. every time i read the next chapter my heart just melts a little more. :')