Reviews for The Boys of Baker Street
HelenaHermione chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Wow, that was a pretty good chapter there. Lots of fun humor and interesting ending. Good job.
feathersw chapter 24 . 3/15/2014
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for sharing it.
StarlingGirl30 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
p.s. I was so sorry to read about your husband. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.
StarlingGirl30 chapter 24 . 2/8/2014
I have just finished your The Boys of Baker Street Series and There But for the Grace of John Watson. I have laughed and cried, and talked out loud to the computer screen. I have enjoyed every minute of your writing! Thank you so much for working so tirelessly on crafting such a fine story. I am new to the world of FFic, but I love it so far. I keep watching Sherlock while reading. I can't get enough of your stories and the boys. I wish I had the discipline to do what you do. I've enjoyed reading this series so much.

Thanks again for such wonderful writing!
Lucie chapter 24 . 10/7/2013
Wonderful - you are so talented :) thank you so much for writing this xx
gekko62 chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
*sighs*... I wanted to wait until I had finished the story, but simply can't... wow... you got me crying here in the middle of the day - a beautiful sunny Saturday ;-)
What a ride with this story, what a ride with the guys. Such a terrific plot and how you characterized them is truly awesome. Love, love, love what you did.
To be honest I have been a 'fan' of the BBC Sherlock just for a short time, a friend made me watch the series and I will be forever thankful.
I was really looking for another 'buddy' show I could adore - since 'The Sentinel' I wasn't much into another fandom. I'm glad I'm able to drool again *grins*... and thanks to writers as you - you really fulfilling the off-screen dreams ;-)
mugglemom08 chapter 24 . 6/24/2013
OMG, my feels! Happy, sad, anguished, pissed off, and everything else. Can't wait to start Book Three.
Ves heill chapter 23 . 6/20/2013
Reading as swiftly as I can and as often as I can, and I'll post a longer review at the end of Boys, but I laughed at Grant, the goose, and the bandaid - I own Father Goose. It's a great little movie. ;)
mugglemom08 chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
My heart is breaking for those poor boys.
mugglemom08 chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Very nicely done. I think you captured their emotions - ALL of them - perfectly.
mugglemom08 chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
In most fics I wouldn't care too much if something happened to Donovan, but I rather liked your Sally. :-(
Guest chapter 23 . 6/13/2013
First I want to say I read Chapter 22 last night until 5am because I just couldn't stop reading and wow, I mean WOW! it was amazing I had to try so hard not to scream or gasp in case I woke anyone in my house up and it took A LOT! of effort to force myself to wait to read this chapter today and actually go to sleep for a few hours.

And wow this chapter was amazing as well. I cried. Twice! so yeah... thanks for that! I just stopped crying after Rob's death and then I cried all over again after Jake's proposal! What a roller-coaster. Poor poor Rob I really hoped he would get a happy ending, I wasn't sure about him at first but I've become more attached to him as the story went on. I love the relationship between Jake and Anthea (Lizabeth) they're 2 of my favourite characters and it's so lovely they get a happy ending together!
Reichenfallen chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Really really enjoying your second story so far, excellent stuff!

I did a lot of shouting during this Chapter, mainly at Mycroft. What an idiot he's meant to be The British Government and yet he doesn't quadrupedal check an agent who is going to be guarding John's, someone who he considers family, door! Idiot! Especially frustrating seeing as he has so many agents who would lay down their lives for him rather than betray him and yet he still manages to get the guy who is working for Moriarty guarding John's door.

Poor John and Sherlock too despite the fact I know they're going to get through it, seeing as your writing the third story now, my heart still breaks for them both!
BlackxBlueAngel chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
It's 4:30 am and I've been just sitting here staring intently at the screen and just barely take notice of the rapid beating in my chest; and then you go and make my heart ache with Sherlock re-newing his vows and all and i just can't it. All these intense feels, I just can't handle it.
BlackxBlueAngel chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
Watson's Warriors? Are we serious right now? WATSON'S MOTHERFREAKIN' WARRIORS? And all these clues. You have no idea how excited I am about this story. No. Idea.
678 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »