Reviews for The Boys of Baker Street
rowantree chapter 24 . 9/21/2012
This needs to come with a warning about getting no sleep because the reader is too engrossed in your story! A fantastic job!
HannahSolo chapter 24 . 9/16/2012
Utterly amazing. How many times have I used that word for Grace and Boys? But it's true! What a whirlwind! Now on to the third book!
HannahSolo chapter 23 . 9/16/2012
It's so very hard to read with eyes covered in horror. Must get new box of tissues...you are amazing.
HannahSolo chapter 22 . 9/16/2012
Chap 21 ends - OH NO! Chap 22 starts - 48 hours earlier? What are you trying to do, what torture is this? Aaaa! (Must now go read the rest of chap 22.)
HannahSolo chapter 20 . 9/16/2012
"Really, John, sometimes, you are the tallest man I know." - this is such a lovely line! Enjoying this SO much - my life is on hold cuz I MUST finish reading! Lock the door & turn off the phone...
HannahSolo chapter 15 . 9/15/2012
Uh-oh, Sherlock. You are in major trouble! Loving this!
HannahSolo chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
Oh, no! Sherlock - don't! Just loving this whole series. And loving "his Army doctor". sigh. And squeee.
HannahSolo chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Oh, squeeee!
HannahSolo chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Oh, my goodness. I'm crying here. What a range of emotions in this chapter! Where are my tissues?
foxeye10 chapter 24 . 9/13/2012
Absolutely brilliant!

Although I can't help feeling sorry for the characters after you're done with them!
The things you put them through...

But anyway, gorgeous story and I can't wait to get reading the next part!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/11/2012
actually this is a review of the whole work so far - I have just finished There but for the Grace of John Watson. This is brillient; very sensitive and very well written. Characters excellent. Especially like Mycroft; in ACD canon, there is no real suggestion that Sherlock hates or resents his brother ( as you see in a lot of fanfic), just that there is the typical rivalry between syblings. Please do write lots more - I am a fast reader, and can't get enough of this. Well done, you. ( Oh, I am a 50, female Sherlock BBCTV fan, by the way)
Pandapops
Nhl chapter 24 . 8/19/2012
You, my dear, had made my entire week. Every afternoon, after work and a nap, I read your long, intricated chapters, and I couldn't think of anything else the whole day. Even though I couldn't understand everything due to my eagerness to go along with the story and to the fact English is not my native language - well, I think you did a great, great job at writing this. But right now my head hurts (and thank you for making me cry my eyes out for your description of Rob's death), my eyes hurts because I looked too closely at my computer screen, but I'll read the book 3 as soon as I can. Thank you, at last, for writing this, and by the way, I've never learned so many words/expressions in another fic before (1st prize for "Christ in a cracker" or whatever - too bad French doesn't have anything close to that).
See you.
Deja chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
Hell yes.
'Nuff said.
Deja chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
(finishes chapter 3) Hmm. Reviewed too soon. See that mass over there? That would be my bleeding heart.
Damn, poor John! And Sherlock! Another injection? You are one cold author, my friend. But hey, we come here for the angst so, this is what we get.
Also, I love how long your chapters are :) The more to read, the better and it also gives your readers a sense that a lot of events are happening over a short amount of time in the story. On to chapter 4
Deja chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Hello :) Still working my way through your fabulous series and still loving it. I'm only half way through chapter 3 but I had to give you this: HELL YES!
I'm very happy that you had Sherlock not believe Moriarty's report. This story has enough angst without that heartache and it would've bugged me until they found that it was fake. So thanks for making Sherlock such a BAMF right there (crawls back to story)
669 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »