Reviews for The Shadow
RavenLu22 chapter 35 . 2/10/2016
I love this fanfic I went and read the next chapter in ao3 and I love it even more, I can not wait for more (that is if there will be more, which I highly wish there will be.) You are a 'very' good writer, so keep it up.
dlsky chapter 35 . 1/12/2016
Wow. Thank you for updating.
This tale is still one of the strong stories and worth the wait on chapters.
Poor Luke.
Vader's emotionally evolving.
Love Admiral Piett
Akarri chapter 35 . 1/9/2016
I was so surprised when I saw the email alert for this chapyer the other night. And happy. My favorite fan fictions have a habit of uploading after a long amount of time of silence just as I finish re-reading them..
Anyway, I'm still terrified for the future events to occur but excited nonetheless.

I just love seeing Piett getting involved. I read another star wars story not too long ago that gave him a pretty large roll and tripled my respect for the man. I never paid him much mind until then... The fact that he'll be doing things, proving his loyalty to Vader once more, is just wonderful. I cannot fully express my overall satisfaction.

I'll have to work on getting an account to that other website... (Forgot the name already...) I wonder if here are edits in that version that never made it to the version? If that was the case, it would be fascinating to read it there and see if I can recognize changes..
Hmm... One of these days~

Anyway! Thank you so much for this update. I will continue to await for the next chapter.
Blake2020 chapter 35 . 1/8/2016
Great chapter Im glad your back and love the Chapter as always and im eager to see how all this turn out in the end for luke and his family and save them from the emperor? Love the chapter and eager to see how this all turns out in the end and very much love it and best story on fanfiction for a long time this story of The Shadow is in my opionion a 10 at best lot my rateding for it and double thumbs up to you for continue it lot and eager to hear from you soon on the next chapter to the end.
ILDV chapter 35 . 1/7/2016
Very GOOD
DawnDayrider chapter 35 . 1/7/2016
You actually updated this?! I gave up on this a long time ago. Yaa for the update!I'm so worried about Luke.
VFSNAKE chapter 35 . 1/7/2016
YEAH! Go Vader and Luke. The poor boy is so twisted inside. And Sidious will only make it worse. Leia needs to set things straight.
Jambee chapter 35 . 1/7/2016
That was exciting.
AngelDesaray chapter 35 . 1/7/2016
OH MY GOSH I JUST FLIPPED OUT AND DIED WHEN YOU POSTED THIS I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER POST ANOTHER CHAPTER AGAIN I CRIED WHEN I SAW THE LAST TIME YOU UPDATED I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER FIND OUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT OH MY GOSH!
I hope they can rescue Luke...this waiting thing...it terrifies me...they don't have time to wait. Luke is in turmoil and already distant from Vader, and Sidious is making his moves.
I'm terrified.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/3/2016
Is this story going to be continued? I hope so it's really good
Guest chapter 34 . 1/3/2016
Oh my goodness! This story is fantastic! I really do hope you come back to this story and finish it up. I'm positive all of your reviewers and people reading your story would be very appreciative.
Lucy2903 chapter 6 . 1/2/2016
a human can typically only survive for a week but in the condition Luke as in it would be around 4-5 days, then he would perish
Akarri chapter 28 . 1/2/2016
Currently rereading this story for maybe the 3rd time since I first found it a few years ago. It's just as good, if not better, than the first time. Despite this one being incomplete, I keep finding myself return to it even though I know that the last two or three chapters always have and always will tear at my very soul.
I know several people have said this many times in the past, but I do hope you continue this. I believe you said on your profile that you plan to continue this one, but very slowly. Fine by me; I'll wait for something this good. But I would like to know if you're still thinking about it.
I've been searching for a long time and this is Still at the top of my favorite Star Wars fanfiction list.
Well, I better get back to reading now. Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheonmei chapter 34 . 12/30/2015
Eh, I don't suppose we'll get to see those other chapters? Pity, I like the story.
taniquel chapter 9 . 12/30/2015