Reviews for The Shadow
Morguldes chapter 34 . 2/20
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! IT IS AMAZING!
bountyhunter16 chapter 4 . 2/15
1 of the BEST fanfics I've EVER read. keep writing! :)))
AngelDesaray chapter 34 . 1/10
Okay, I just super-crammed this story, and it has claimed my entire life like the dark side has claimed Luke. It. Is. Amazing! My heart is pounding I'm so afraid of what will happen next! and now that I'm looking at this last update and staring at the date May 23 2014 for the last time it was updated, i'm frightened! No, I'm horrified! please tell me that the story isn't going to end there! That it's going to update!
PLEASE!
Testing-er chapter 20 . 11/18/2014
Hi. I'm re-reading this just for the heck of it. (And because it's super great) Anyway, I noticed chapter 18 and 20 are exactly the same. I suggest you look into that.
also chapter 21 . 11/12/2014
what happened to retribution part 3?
hey chapter 34 . 10/26/2014
Neko-Kanojo i think you need to fix a few things. chapter 18 and 20 are exactly the same and i think you accidentally deleted the chapter where leia finds out that vaders her father
0rigami chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
...is it only me, or are the 18 and 20th chapters identical? And i mean literally.
Say chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
What happened to the chapter where leia finds out vader is her father and luke is her father? Was the chapter deleted? I can't find it
Jedi Knight Kat chapter 34 . 9/6/2014
Cant wait fir the next update
Guest chapter 34 . 5/29/2014
Ehh no luke/mara please.
Rob chapter 34 . 5/29/2014
Really love this!keep it up
Blake2020 chapter 34 . 5/25/2014
Great chapter indeed lol im very much looking forward to more soon? Update soon a lol
Guest chapter 34 . 5/25/2014
Why did you change zev to nat? What's wrong with zev
Akarri chapter 34 . 5/24/2014
It's been a while. Nice to read more of this though. You're a fantastic writer! And I can't wait for more chapters to come out!
Though there is one thing that always makes me wonder... How has Vader not tripped on that cape yet? Seriously...
Oh well.

You're great, hope to see another update soon!
Eron G chapter 34 . 5/24/2014
Awesome! Glad to see another chapter.