Reviews for The Shadow
Justice807 chapter 34 . 7/6
Omigod! I love it! Can you please write a sequel to this story? The ending is such a cliffhanger. :)
TheFriendlyhippo chapter 34 . 6/30
Your know, I scipped three chapters because they focussed on the stupid rebels...no one cares about rebels
TheAceofAll chapter 1 . 6/19
I beseech you, please update! I love this story and am dieing to see how it would end.
Love this story, hope to see it updated.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 27 . 3/26
Please tell me Luke doesn't fall for Mara.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 9 . 3/26
hehe, i'm doing such an evil cackle right now its making me question my sanity.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 5 . 3/26
OMG i prefer this Luke to the movie's Luke. Love his sarcasm and wit.
J4de chapter 34 . 3/1
Fascinating story and remarkably well written. Just finished reading it, mostly all in one go and now feel like I smashed into a durasteel wall full force, as i just realised it is not finished. Now need a mask for my badly smashed face. Any chance you'd consider completing this story? I think it is exceptional and deserves to be fully released into the force. I know it's been almost a year since you last updated...
Morguldes chapter 34 . 2/20
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! IT IS AMAZING!
bountyhunter16 chapter 4 . 2/15
1 of the BEST fanfics I've EVER read. keep writing! :)))
AngelDesaray chapter 34 . 1/10
Okay, I just super-crammed this story, and it has claimed my entire life like the dark side has claimed Luke. It. Is. Amazing! My heart is pounding I'm so afraid of what will happen next! and now that I'm looking at this last update and staring at the date May 23 2014 for the last time it was updated, i'm frightened! No, I'm horrified! please tell me that the story isn't going to end there! That it's going to update!
PLEASE!
Testing-er chapter 20 . 11/18/2014
Hi. I'm re-reading this just for the heck of it. (And because it's super great) Anyway, I noticed chapter 18 and 20 are exactly the same. I suggest you look into that.
also chapter 21 . 11/12/2014
what happened to retribution part 3?
hey chapter 34 . 10/26/2014
Neko-Kanojo i think you need to fix a few things. chapter 18 and 20 are exactly the same and i think you accidentally deleted the chapter where leia finds out that vaders her father
0rigami chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
...is it only me, or are the 18 and 20th chapters identical? And i mean literally.