Reviews for The Shadow
Blake2020 chapter 34 . 5/25/2014
Great chapter indeed lol im very much looking forward to more soon? Update soon a lol
Guest chapter 34 . 5/25/2014
Why did you change zev to nat? What's wrong with zev
Akarri chapter 34 . 5/24/2014
It's been a while. Nice to read more of this though. You're a fantastic writer! And I can't wait for more chapters to come out!
Though there is one thing that always makes me wonder... How has Vader not tripped on that cape yet? Seriously...
Oh well.

You're great, hope to see another update soon!
Eron G chapter 34 . 5/24/2014
Awesome! Glad to see another chapter.
maesde chapter 34 . 5/23/2014
You are back! Awesome, can't wait to have more updates. Everything's set up for Luke's rescue, I just hope they make it..
VFSNAKE chapter 34 . 5/23/2014
YEAH! YOU UPDATED! Hopefully this will give Leia and Vader a chance to bond and for her to see him beyond the armor and darkness.
DVandson16 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Poor Luke- Elsa
DVandson16 chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
How in the name of the Rebellion is Luke... Vader's apprentice?- Terra
DVandson16 chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Uh Oh... this isn't good... for Luke- Terra
Eborrose chapter 33 . 4/20/2014
I see that the story was updated last year. I do hope that you follow through on what you say about completing the story. I have come late to and I do enjoy Vader /Luke AU. I have read all 33 chapters so far in 3 sittings. I like how the way to hell is paved with good intentions as in Luke's and Vader's cases. Han's faith in his friend shines out despite Leia's misgivings. Although I have read some EU I am not a great fan of Mara Jade. I assume she will have a key role to play somewhere in this story? I did enjoy the not so happy father confronted by someone who would not be his first choice of partner for his newly found daughter.
OUATLovr chapter 33 . 2/26/2014
Please update this soon! This is really good and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 33 . 1/15/2014
Well this has been an interesting ride. I felt that the beginning moved far too quickly. Luke killing people one or two days after agreeing to Vader? Eh, I just don't see it, no matter how much he'd been influenced by the Dark Side. Especially compared to the later chapters, it just felt horribly rushed. Also the pages taken almost directly from the movies are...tedious. If we're reading this, we've probably seen the movies. For those who haven't, all that's necessary is really to summarize it.

However, there were points in this that were starting to make me physically ill because it was so well done. Luke turning dark like that...scary beyond all reason, and you managed to capture just how nasty it is. Now why someone would trap themselves in misery (even encourage misery) for a little power is beyond me, and Luke's going to have to go through one heck of a detox, but I'm very interested to see where this goes.

Oh, and thank you for bringing Mara into this. She's one of my favorite characters. :D
Zigflorian chapter 33 . 11/27/2013
Very good! Hope you update soon!
WhisperingTrees chapter 33 . 11/26/2013
Dude, this story is awesome. Please update soon i really like how Darth Vader is bonding with Leia.
Jambee chapter 33 . 11/20/2013
I'm re-reading this story again because it's so good and defiantly one of my all time favorites. Although I'm not always fan of Luke turning to the darkside, I have found your version to be the best so far. Even though Luke did terrible things, I never truly saw him as evil and Vader too. I would love to see him come back to the light and for Vader to finally show his some affection. I hope you will continue this again some day. Thanks for writing!
274 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »