Reviews for The Shadow
Raven Marcus chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Cool!
maesde chapter 33 . 7/7/2013
Awesome chapter and awesome story! Can't wait to see FINALLY some Luke/Mara in there, and whatever scheme Vader and Leia come up with!
GravityNeko chapter 33 . 7/7/2013
bravo...I had completely forgot about this
vampsydney chapter 33 . 7/7/2013
I'M SOOOO HAPPY THAT YOU UPDATED!
I love both the Mara and Luke, and the Vader and Leia interaction in this chapter! I loved finding out that Vader still cares about Luke, and is willing to go to Leia for help.
I can't wait until you update next, and see what you have planned for the future of this story!
VFSNAKE chapter 33 . 7/6/2013
YAY! Vader is planning a coup. Sweeeet! Though not everything goes according to plan. Glad you updated.
ILDV chapter 33 . 7/6/2013
Very very very very GOOD
lucia chapter 32 . 6/8/2013
great great story
i read this story for the whole day yesterday and i might say this one made my day
im excited on what will happen next
so pls update soon
_
Alanna Skywalker chapter 32 . 4/21/2013
Love this story! Please update soon! :-)
jenise chapter 32 . 4/19/2013
You need to make the next parts soon. But I really like Luke Skywalker. What a shame that he turned Smith.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
Oh, I absolutely love this!

It's way awesome, and am loving Luke. :)

Can't wait to read more! :D
kalu19 chapter 32 . 3/17/2013
I love this story to be honest I just finished reading it on my phone and had to comment to say its wonderful XD I do hope you can update soon I cant wait to read more of it.
CloudyDream chapter 32 . 3/13/2013
This was really, really cool. The story seems to have taken a very abrupt turn these last few chapters, and it's kind of soon to say where it's going or if I'm going to enjoy it as much as the "pre Empire's Day" part, but all in all, great story. Kudos! :)
penguinlover815 chapter 32 . 2/13/2013
I thought this was a very good story. For me it is one of the best ones out there. I like how Luke feels the lust of the dark side. I feel the intervention of the emperor was rushed. I believe the little amout of time Luke spent with his father did not merit him to earn his new title. I believe his defiance to his father and his eagerness to have fun, showed how he was not ready. I was hoping for more time with vader and luke where he learned to obey his father's wishes more readily. Maybe two or three more chapters then I think it would be more suitable to involve the emperor. Saying that I did enjoy this story and I eagerly await many more chapters.
The Doctors girl chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
A fantastic story. So much imagination! Wowee
Zigflorian chapter 32 . 1/8/2013
I just discovered this fic. It is excellent and very well written! I hope you update soon!
249 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »