Reviews for The Shadow
Guest chapter 23 . 12/22/2015
LUUUUUUUUUUUUKE NOOOOOOOOOOOO (brilliantly written, but poor poor luke)
Mallegot chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
Omg this story is amazing! I can't stop reading it
mastersword9800 chapter 34 . 11/17/2015
Oh my god I love this story! I just finished this chapter and realized it was the last one! I'm dying to know what happens next! Please update this story! :)
DarkFireYoshi chapter 34 . 9/9/2015
Are you continuing this series? It has been over a year since the last update. :/
ShadowLover1 chapter 34 . 8/29/2015
Like it's 3am in the morning and I've just finished reading this story...only to find that it is not finished! Where ever you are ,please just finish the story !? It's sooooo good and I'm dieing to know what happens next? You have a talent in writing...REALLY. I'm giggling like a idiot feeling consirned for my mental health and I think I just turned to the dark side. PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY !
Justice807 chapter 34 . 7/6/2015
Omigod! I love it! Can you please write a sequel to this story? The ending is such a cliffhanger. :)
TheFriendlyhippo chapter 34 . 6/30/2015
Your know, I scipped three chapters because they focussed on the stupid rebels...no one cares about rebels
TheAceofAll chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I beseech you, please update! I love this story and am dieing to see how it would end.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/2/2015
Love this story, hope to see it updated.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 27 . 3/26/2015
Please tell me Luke doesn't fall for Mara.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
hehe, i'm doing such an evil cackle right now its making me question my sanity.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
OMG i prefer this Luke to the movie's Luke. Love his sarcasm and wit.
J4de chapter 34 . 3/1/2015
Fascinating story and remarkably well written. Just finished reading it, mostly all in one go and now feel like I smashed into a durasteel wall full force, as i just realised it is not finished. Now need a mask for my badly smashed face. Any chance you'd consider completing this story? I think it is exceptional and deserves to be fully released into the force. I know it's been almost a year since you last updated...
AzaCake chapter 34 . 2/20/2015
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! IT IS AMAZING!
bountyhunter16 chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
1 of the BEST fanfics I've EVER read. keep writing! :)))
298 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »