Reviews for The Shadow
Eborrose chapter 33 . 4/20/2014
I see that the story was updated last year. I do hope that you follow through on what you say about completing the story. I have come late to and I do enjoy Vader /Luke AU. I have read all 33 chapters so far in 3 sittings. I like how the way to hell is paved with good intentions as in Luke's and Vader's cases. Han's faith in his friend shines out despite Leia's misgivings. Although I have read some EU I am not a great fan of Mara Jade. I assume she will have a key role to play somewhere in this story? I did enjoy the not so happy father confronted by someone who would not be his first choice of partner for his newly found daughter.
OUATLovr chapter 33 . 2/26/2014
Please update this soon! This is really good and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 33 . 1/15/2014
Well this has been an interesting ride. I felt that the beginning moved far too quickly. Luke killing people one or two days after agreeing to Vader? Eh, I just don't see it, no matter how much he'd been influenced by the Dark Side. Especially compared to the later chapters, it just felt horribly rushed. Also the pages taken almost directly from the movies are...tedious. If we're reading this, we've probably seen the movies. For those who haven't, all that's necessary is really to summarize it.

However, there were points in this that were starting to make me physically ill because it was so well done. Luke turning dark like that...scary beyond all reason, and you managed to capture just how nasty it is. Now why someone would trap themselves in misery (even encourage misery) for a little power is beyond me, and Luke's going to have to go through one heck of a detox, but I'm very interested to see where this goes.

Oh, and thank you for bringing Mara into this. She's one of my favorite characters. :D
Zigflorian chapter 33 . 11/27/2013
Very good! Hope you update soon!
WhisperingTrees chapter 33 . 11/26/2013
Dude, this story is awesome. Please update soon i really like how Darth Vader is bonding with Leia.
Jambee chapter 33 . 11/20/2013
I'm re-reading this story again because it's so good and defiantly one of my all time favorites. Although I'm not always fan of Luke turning to the darkside, I have found your version to be the best so far. Even though Luke did terrible things, I never truly saw him as evil and Vader too. I would love to see him come back to the light and for Vader to finally show his some affection. I hope you will continue this again some day. Thanks for writing!
T. Alana M chapter 33 . 10/23/2013
And update soon! :D
P.S. You're not going to kill off Vader, are you? :(
T. Alana M chapter 26 . 10/23/2013
Ah, there goes Bobba
T. Alana M chapter 15 . 10/23/2013
This is the best Dark Luke story EVER! :D
Ieyre chapter 33 . 9/8/2013
I've so far really enjoyed this story. You obviously care a great deal about the characters and want to do right by them. Luke's descent into the Dark Side is making me nervous, which is probably a good sign. I love that as he gets eviler, Vader seems to become more self-aware and leaning farther towards the light.

I love the scenes with Luke getting into trouble on Coruscant, Vader/Luke is my favorite relationship in the saga and you're just...doing them so much justice. Some standout scenes were the holo recording of Padme and Anakin, Luke's arrest, and (my favorite) Vader and Artoo-got to love that droid's sass.

I await what you come up with with great interest.
Yockaflocka chapter 33 . 9/2/2013
Gosh! I've read this story almost none stop and even stayed up into the late hours of the night because I needed to know what happened next! I am recently getting back into Star Wars and this excellent story has just been so utterly wonderful and perfect that I could just ramble on for days. Please update soon!
Mireilles3 chapter 33 . 8/5/2013
:D i like where this is going now :) and it is very well written and characterized, too :)

Great new part! More soon, please!
MechaBunny chapter 33 . 8/3/2013
This is a truly remarkable story and I'm sorry that I can't be more honest at that :)
Blake2020 chapter 33 . 7/30/2013
DDdGodess chapter 33 . 7/29/2013
Oh my godness! I love this story!
-And I must say that I hold high respect for you as the author of this story. This work, your work, is a real masterpiece. :-)
Btw, I'm swedish and for me- 'Skygge' means about 'the shy one'- which is kind of the same thing as a shadow :-D
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »