Reviews for The Shadow
ILDV chapter 33 . 7/6/2013
Very very very very GOOD
lucia chapter 32 . 6/8/2013
great great story
i read this story for the whole day yesterday and i might say this one made my day
im excited on what will happen next
so pls update soon
_
Alanna Skywalker chapter 32 . 4/21/2013
Love this story! Please update soon! :-)
jenise chapter 32 . 4/19/2013
You need to make the next parts soon. But I really like Luke Skywalker. What a shame that he turned Smith.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
Oh, I absolutely love this!

It's way awesome, and am loving Luke. :)

Can't wait to read more! :D
kalu19 chapter 32 . 3/17/2013
I love this story to be honest I just finished reading it on my phone and had to comment to say its wonderful XD I do hope you can update soon I cant wait to read more of it.
CloudyDream chapter 32 . 3/13/2013
This was really, really cool. The story seems to have taken a very abrupt turn these last few chapters, and it's kind of soon to say where it's going or if I'm going to enjoy it as much as the "pre Empire's Day" part, but all in all, great story. Kudos! :)
penguinlover815 chapter 32 . 2/13/2013
I thought this was a very good story. For me it is one of the best ones out there. I like how Luke feels the lust of the dark side. I feel the intervention of the emperor was rushed. I believe the little amout of time Luke spent with his father did not merit him to earn his new title. I believe his defiance to his father and his eagerness to have fun, showed how he was not ready. I was hoping for more time with vader and luke where he learned to obey his father's wishes more readily. Maybe two or three more chapters then I think it would be more suitable to involve the emperor. Saying that I did enjoy this story and I eagerly await many more chapters.
The Doctors girl chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
A fantastic story. So much imagination! Wowee
Zigflorian chapter 32 . 1/8/2013
I just discovered this fic. It is excellent and very well written! I hope you update soon!
trevor chapter 23 . 1/7/2013
I know your all ready done with this, but you could of made luke a little more evil...
VikingLover86 chapter 32 . 12/31/2012
I absolutely love this story. I have spent all day reading this and I cannot wait for the next chapter. The interactions between Luke and Vader are just fantastic. I love how this story is developing. Fantastic!
skyguy.snipsx chapter 32 . 11/10/2012
WOW... Please update soon!
skyguy.snipsx chapter 27 . 11/10/2012
Wow. Amazing! :0 You are such a fantastic author that you should write a book!
skyguy.snipsx chapter 21 . 11/9/2012
Darth Vader is turning nice!
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »