Reviews for Butters' Very Own Stories
Dolores-the-Dip chapter 2 . 1/13/2019
Awwwwwwww
Dolores-the-Dip chapter 1 . 1/13/2019
LMAO

Butters is so naive on not knowing what a boner that it is it's funny
serendipityrain711 chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Butters parents are such assess but I did love butters having his own stories. There should be more south park episodes focused on just butters (the episodes with him and cartman are great too). But yeah i loved these!
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Hahaha haha omg that was funny! Butters is my absolute favourite character ever! I love him so much and this fic was exactly how he would react. Lol he is so sweet and innocent. Ahhh he is so cute!
GMB13carat chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
"Put that thing away! Can't you see she's grieving?"

Hoo, boy. Keep up the good work!
SouthParkfan8888 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
this is so hillarious! XD "Wait my penis has a bone!?" lol :) keep writting!
Cartman's Friend chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Oh, that isn't even fair! Why...why do they do this to Butters? HE'S A INNOCENT BOY!
YeMerryHippogriffs chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Awww, poor Butters. The good thing is by the time we get to Season 20, his birthday will be a few years after the attacks. Unless Matt and Trey decide to go with real time from now on. Anyway, great job!
Christmas Roses chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
You captured butters perfectly! I couldn't stop laughing to my self. Hope you update soon!
LethalTempest chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
("Yeah, that sucked, but I think the worst part was that they lost Kiera Knightley. That chick totally gives me a boner,") Kenny replies in a muffled voice.

Butters glances at Kenny, somewhat confused. "What's a boner?" Oh, Butters.:)
herpaderp chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
heehee, I can totally imagine all the things they're saying as if its in the show!