Reviews for Star
Renae Shnucumbs chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Oh my god.

I needed the next chapter for this like yesterday.

Gah- ya know that pose Kurt was in after Star's comment? the teary, knuckle to mouth thing? I was EXACTLY like that. No joke. OMG. I can't wait for the next chapter.

-Renae
valia chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
i just started this story and i got interested in it. so update soon!
hannahl chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Update. Like, yesterday. -_-
lovemesomeglee chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
please keep going on this story! really good!
Squiggle.giggle chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
So cute loved it
Hummel-Anderson chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Omg this is like the best book I've ever read you really really really need to update as for the same because I am in love with the story and the Kurt an star relationship I would really like to see that get better because it makes my heart and makes me want to cry that star isn't really sure if she likes Kurt yet because I think that they will make a great family :)
Recipe For Trouble chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Oh, aww, this is so cute. I can't wait for an update! Star is just adorable, and so is Kurt [: this story is the meow mix to meh kitty! 3
Donna chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
This is great.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
Thaliana chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
I actually squealed aloud when I saw this in my inbox. I LOVE this story, and I can't wait to see where you go with it. :)

Thank you!

Thali
Thaliana chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
I ignored my boyfriend to read this and your other fic in the car yesterday. I love smart phones. He doesn't, of course.

Both stories are excellent. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! I don't normally read incomplete fic, but yours came recommended by another author I love (forgive me for not remembering who) so I gave it a shot.

So worth it.

Thank you.

~Thali
kawaii01 chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Really like this chapter, star seems so cute!
KlaineUnite chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Oh I love this :D I can just imagine how cute Star is!

And I love that she has 2 mommies and 2 daddies she's so lucky :)
DarrenCriss1 chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
i am reading 'little numbers' D

Anyy - How i am here to say..awesome awesome awesome
WaitingForAKiss chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
I less than three this. I'm so surprised this has so few reviews! It's amazing! I cannot wait for the StarxKurt bonding moment I know you will have pretty soon! :D