Reviews for Kingdom of Frost
ataraxies chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This is really good! I love your writing style. Will continue following this:)
aiyumi chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Both Olivia and Kyurem have problems with being compared to their siblings, I see how they can relate...

The flashbacks and the part where she touches him were adorable. :3

One thing that got me confused. During the last flashback, (although it was just once) the boy refered to him as Kyurem, but that scene was from before the dragon had split, so he wasn't supposed to be "Kyurem" yet, was he? Or does his memory "fill the blanks", replacing the original dragon's name with his name or something? (or maybe this was just a detail that I should have left alone :P)
aiyumi chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Laughed about the sneeze part. And as people usually sneeze when it's cold... Maybe it's related? XD

Soon after, in the middle of the night, Olivia wakes up to a "sneeze" from Kyurem :P.
aiyumi chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I agree with you, Kyurem's concept is very interesting. I also read ClicheStorm (actually did it before playing the game) and it was what made me start to like Kyurem.

And this prologue got me hooked already! :D
barnacle21 chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
This has the potential to be a great story, and one of the few actually featuring kyurem. You're doing a good thing here :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
this is actually really good. keepo going!
Casamora chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
I remember reading this long ago, I think, when looking up odd Hilda fics. Recently, I found it again when trying to find good Kyurem fics, because despite Black/White 2 (which I haven't played yet, shame on me) there still aren't many good ones.

Point is, I really hope that note on your user page about this fic not being dead still holds true. I'd like to alert this but I'm going to hold off until I get confirmation.
White-Horns chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Good story! D Please, continue on!
Ki-nee-chan chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Kyurem is indeed more masculine. I really enjoy this :)
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I like this. Though you have a few typos/ missing words.

'He' is certainly better than 'it.' I am quite interested to see where this will go!

Update soon Gwen? You're doing great!

japaneserockergirl chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
I love what you did with Kyurem's backstory. I never really thought that he had been the original dragon, but now that I think about it, it really sounds possible...

And yeah, I do run into that problem when it comes to Legendaries; usually, I try to go with what the fandom believes.

Aside from a few grammar errors, it was a fantastic read. Keep writing and update soon!

Sin of the Fallen chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
True, some Legendaries are more 'womanly' or 'manly' than others.
Darkkami chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Update soon...I can't wait to see what's next
Crystalia Celeste-Slytherin chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
I like this!
Please keep update :DD
PandoraxDestiny chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Yay! Second chapter came out. You should update this more, it's a good story.

Can't wait till the next chapter, wanna know what's going to happen next.

How dare you leave it on a cliff hanger!