Reviews for Drowning
Shanty lol chapter 50 . 1/5
Best story EVER, OMG right more, lol not on the same movie or character but you know what I mean, your skill is amazing, if u were to publish a book I would read it like 1000 times, and to those bullies srew them they are just jealous of your awesomely amazing writing skills, Thank youuuu
PS. If you have kik, kik me shantylmao
Or Facebook; ShantelAgnis
Or my wattpad: shantygordon.
PSS:keep on writing
Whimsical Acumen chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Hm, admittedly not sure how I feel about this start, given what kind of stories I'm usually into. However, you've received plenty of reviews so clearly this appeals to someone's fancy :P

I'll continue to check it out, and regardless if I continue, congrats on completing this tale. It's not easy and you've done well for yourself.

I almost have to ask though, is there a specific "blonde Asian" in your life as that felt like an oddly specific gripe.
YojimboTenshi chapter 19 . 10/19/2015
Two questions:
One, if this is 'Chapter 19 - Orchid Calling', then why is it identical to Chapter 20?
Two, is there a reason that they're sort of all over the place at the end of the chapter? One minute they're making out, the next they're eating pizza, then Kingsley is crying and pouring her heart out, and then they're cuddling and watching TV.

Other than that I'm loving the story so far. Great job!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 20 . 8/27/2015
chapters 19 AND 20 are the same?
Guest chapter 50 . 7/25/2015
I absolutely adored this. You did such great work. Even amount drama without making it cheesy and annoying.
Montanasmith5897 chapter 50 . 3/6/2015
I enjoyed this story. It's nice to see a story that features some of the ups and downs in a relationship that could happen that are believable instead of those really far fetched scenarios that usually are placed into stories. Also thanks for being one of the only people who actually finished their covenant stories. So many others have started but just abandoned their stories without any warning.
imurhuckleberry chapter 50 . 10/13/2014
I just found this story i LOVE it awesome work
Mariana Lestrange chapter 50 . 5/6/2014
Yes I would love a copy of this story!
I LOVE IT!
You are a great writer! Should try it professionally. Thanks for writing it.
MeSweetChibiAngel24 chapter 50 . 1/7/2014
Love this story :), upset that you might have to take it down. :(

I tried to pm you for this story, but I just logged in yesterday and fan fiction won't let me pm you.
anonymous98 chapter 50 . 12/23/2013
Love the story! It actually spoiled me from other reidxoc. I had read it a couple of times now but I still cant find another one that could top this. Thank you for giving us this wonderful story.
eclairz1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Hello !
I LOVE your story , i love the detail that you hhave put into it .. how the characters are so well defined and close to reality.. please write one for Caleb or Tyler? i would love to read it and help you write it in anyway !

Your biggest fan
Rashmi
XOXOXO
my Ella-Verayne chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
The picture of the necklace and engagement ring need to be fixed
kyahime chapter 50 . 5/8/2013
Read it for a couple times and still can't get over it. The construction of the story is superb, can't wait for the sequel :)
betzen84 chapter 48 . 2/28/2013
i loooove your story, reid is wonderfull and king is the king :-P

greetings from denmark
EmilyEverlasting chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
pretty realistic story telling, plus the added bonus of only a few minor grammar errors, which makes reading anything so much more pleasant, so thanks for that!
great chapter!