Reviews for Persistent Fate
sad sabrin chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
it was nice
skipbeataddict chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
I love this badass oh ha ni! Please update soon!
Narutoske chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Love this chapter. It showed Jamie's negative side and her determination to not fall for Seung 's a good combination to put those two together.

I really understand Jamie's pain. I would be too if I was in her situation. To me this is more realistic compared to Oh Ha Ni's attitude.

I also can't wait for you to show Jamie's other sides
OccamsTaser chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Wow lots happened to Jamie in this chapter.

Love the part where Jamie tries to focus on her studies even without impressing a guy.

Wow another shocker of the guy Jamie likes back home is Joong Gu.

Wonder how will this affect things to Jamie since she likes Alexander.

Glad to see someone that Seung Jo is a douchebag and not to mention even Jamie said it herself. This just complicates things with Jamie.

Damn poor Jamie she couldn't catch a break I mean her bad days at school and then that letter. I'm just glad Seung Jo doesn't feel anything towards the letter because what she wrote is almost how an American girl expresses her feelings towards a guy in the U.S.

They are more confident to their feelings and willing to express them.

So poor Jamie being our the Korean culture where that letter is almost inapriate.

OccamsTaser chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
So far great beginning. So love Jamie's reaction when she finds out she in Oh Ha Ni's body and the fact her breast is smaller is just priceless expression because Oh Ha Ni's breast in the manga and anime this that the are smaller so it's good.

Update soon and I can't wait to see if Jamie will fall for Seung Jo and if she will stay in the storyline to confess to him and does she even like Seung Jo. I have a feeling she will have feeling for him even if she still like Alexander.

LiliesOnPluto chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
good so far! :) Can't wait for something new! And Can I use this plot?
Narutoske chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
So far so good on this chapter.

I so love this idea you have epically with the idea of an OC taking over Oh ha no body body.

It makes me wonder what will Jamie do in the next chapter.

It does make me wonder if Jamie will love for Seung Jo or just be attracted to him.

This chapter did made me realize Jamie is a little similar to Oh Ha Ni buy also different.

What I like best in this chapter is that Oh Ha Ni's clumsyness affects Jamie, it would seems to have a problem if she wants to do something and Jamie isn't used to it yet.