Reviews for Caught Before the Act
90TheGeneral09 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Another excellent Zero Day fanfic. This one is more along the lines of an "alternate history" type story, and since that's one of my favourite fiction genres I enjoyed this one in particular. It's entirely plausible; the events you show could have very easily happened. Andre and Cal certainly could have been caught, and when I think about it, I wonder if Andre and Cal themselves really thought about that. This story indicates that maybe Andre and Cal were just lucky; maybe they weren't as good at keeping the secret as they thought they were. Excellent story from an excellent writer. Good work.
Darkest'Wonder chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Hi, I know that you probably won't be continuing this now since its been so long, but just wanted to let you know that I love this and all your other Zero Day fics - you're a fantastic writer and I love the way you write the characters and just the way you write in general. Its so realistic and amazing, I hope you write more ZD fics at some point. I find things like this and Columbine so interesting. I really wanna know now what will happen to Cal and Andre cause have pictured this kind of thing happening to them during the movie. Good job! :)
Kitty Rae Dignin chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oh my god, more please. I've read some of your ZD fics and I LOVE your writing! It's so passionate, and it feels like I'm actually there with them. That's so rare in fics these days. Putting this story and you on follow
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I'd love it if you could continue this story. It's well written but considering how long its been without an update I assume you might've run out of ideas for it which is a shame.
Pin chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Thank god somebody started writing zero day fics, not only am I happy that you wrote so many but I'm really happy that they're actually written well! Please please write more for this, don't get rid of the slash idea, I'm seriously dieing for this!
Full Worm Garden chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is really good. I don't know why people aren't reviewing your stories much...but just know that you are an excellent writer :3 Maybe more people will write in here. Anyway, I do hope you continue. I know this is a long while since you updated this, lol, but I still love it and want you to continue 3