Reviews for Used Up
qwAEUI chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This was very dark. But excellent.
StrayingSheep chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
As a Twific reader, I can't believe I'm reviewing this when you have so many great Twifics I still haven't got around to reviewing. But I'm also a Buffy diehard and I couldn't let this gem go unacknowledged. I remember reading so many stories where Vamp!Willow played with puppy, but I can't recall ever reading one featuring Vamp!Xander. This is so beautifully done too. The Wishverse provided all sorts of naughty possibilities. God, I miss that show!
bethi13212 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
In all of Buffydom I have always thought that Willow was the scariest vampire!
MissWinkles chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I have never, not once, read any Buffy fic. I don't know why. But god DAMN! The Wish eps is one of my faves. I love bad Will and Xander. Very kinky hot in an almost brother/sister way, but not. And with some Angel in the mix? Hot damn. Well done, girl. Well done.
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Happy birthday to me! Xander topping was sooo not what I was expecting, but leave it to you to twist things around and make them far better than I could have imagined.

I loved this line about Willow: There is an innocent purity to her that twisted with the loss of her soul.

And the whole depiction of Angel's chest with the weeping, festering sores... *shudder* I can picture exactly what that looks like. Ew. Lol.

I can just imagine how each time Xander takes Angel like this it breaks him just a little bit more. Angel is such a sad romantic at heart that this would just kill him, even the demon inside.

I loved it! Thank you so much for writing this for me! :)
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
You've made me want to re-watch my season dvds! It's been years. I miss them, too. I rather like evil Willow :D
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Lord, I miss this show. This is good, very evil and dark, and oh so deliciously good.