Reviews for Haru Wants Sex
Allie Ravenwood chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I loved this! I am definitely going to see your other ones!
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
A really good story :):):):):):)!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
mamita chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, especially since the couple HaruxKyo, love it, but sometimes these two are passed, fine, Yuki and Shigure not be very well, but it is worth knowing them Tohru is sick and sleeping and you can catch them or hear them, as passed, and already well worth Kyo, as is sometimes equal and Haru, giblets are sometimes kind of couple that is not understood?, and more so, the two are a little selfish other, but hey, hopefully do more fics of these two together, you still, so thanks and kisses.
The Wonderful Marshmallow chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
hehehehhehehehe:D part 2 part 2! lets put that 'dream' of haru's onto action!
IssaVaugn chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Great. Love this pairing... You should totally do more!
warrioresscat chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Another gem from you! I love that your grammar And spelling is well-done. Thanks again!
Daria1718 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I can so imagine Kyo in that scenario. He would be a screamer... which doesn't make a different since he's always yelling on a regular basis.

This did look like it was fun to write. I'm really enjoying your work, Wobsie. Good job.

You should read my stuff. Mostly OC but I've been told it's a good read.
Anime Maniac chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
omg i was reading this and i was like o.o omg and i was like black out! then i fangirled and i was like omg omg omg then i traveled to narnina O3O
bbsugarxx chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I read this story a while ago and when I saw that I hadn't reveiwed I was like "no! I need to reveiw and tell you how awesome you are!" Hahaha so anyways, your awesome, I love this story, hilarious (sp?) poor innocent Tohru...

Hehe, will read more of your work xoxox
taiyoumayonaka chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Bwahahahahaha that's was not bad...haru was so mean I had to love it...sigh if only FB was a slight yaoi …um well I like how u write n ur ideas r interesting...cnt wait to check out ur other stories
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
cool update :)
BlakeLovesPeace103 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
One of the best stories I've read with this pairing! :-D It was so smutty and awesome;a really good yaoi.
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 12/29/2011