Reviews for To make the future possible
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Brilliant piece, love it. The only way to get these two talking properly is to have them stranded with no escape. Great idea.
FluffySpook chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
It's scenes like this that Series 9 and certainly Series 10 were in dire need of. That was perfect. Well characterised, great atmosphere with smooth and believable dialogue. Thanks for sharing, really enjoyed it. :)
Hates Tea chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I can really see this being the way Ruth and Harry actually sorted things out after 9.8. I wish we had seen that conversation but it wasn't to be. This certainly fills this void though. A good read. :-) xx
more-than-words chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is really good. I love the scenario and how you've handled it - great fic :)
Sparky75 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
What a lovely story, both so in character and a very honest conversation!
TheGrandTour chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Thanks for giving us such a good fic and such a good explanation of what happened in between series 9 and 10 and how Ruth knew about Albany.

I can completely picture the scene. Peter and Nicola were playing it as I was reading it. I also love the way you depict their surrondings and the small things, like Ruth leaning on the wall or the stars in the night sky.

Thanks again hon :-D xx
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
How beautiful! I love how you captured their conversation - it felt absolutely perfect. :)
cowbell2011 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
An interesting look at what happened between s9 and s10. Very well written.
Mtn Cousin chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was absolutely great. They deserved a chance to clear the air and you gave them a beautiful one. Oh and the star lit night was the ideal backdrop.
pook chapter 1 . 12/29/2011