Reviews for Hard To Say I'm Sorry
CupcakeOnAStick chapter 1 . 3/30
really enjoyed this... especially the last bits, like when they're discussing how Usui got there! honestly it is those short sweet moments and conversations that really appeal to me because even tho they're arguing Rhett just seem to "click"
Krishtina Ch chapter 1 . 1/21
its sooo good thank you please write the next chapters very fast
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I like it! XD You seem to be using the word 'presence' a tad too much though ;D
louiseramz chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
so sweet!
Totally loved it! :)
hope you update or write more!
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Aww cute!
ili777 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Wow, I'm once again stunned.
This is one of your best works up until I have read and I'm loving it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
It's sweet, serious, love the part where Usui is angry (:p) and when the both apologize and of course the ending 3
the extra was funny too :)
now, going to read your next fanfic...
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Aww so sweet. Love love it!
Raina Rasberry chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Ah yuu-chan! ur soothing writing really puts ones mind at ease! ive been in a bad mood lately and this fic really helped me stop snapping my team mates heads off! really must thank 1 of my frnds who popped out her mobile during the middle sports day and found ur fic and forced me to read it! that girl really knows me well!

lovely as always and i just wanted to pop myself in and give the two of them a tight wack and then a big hug for just being to adorable. but then again, if i give them a hug i should give u a fortune for creating this!

sadly i wont be coming back to fanfiction anytime soon :( cert exams suck :( so all my work is on temporary haitus, but hopefully i can soothe myself by the fact that i can always read awsome work by awsome ppl such as urself _
anime12192 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
AHHH. THIS IS SO CUTE N SWEET
Ratrityas chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
gosh, how can you make such a great story?
Cyndy-kawaii-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Subarashii... Amazing simply amazing!

I was missing you ! Yuu-chan! I really love your stories!

and let me tell you this was wonderful!

I loved every single second..

Seriously im speechless and breathtaken

This was awesome!

So loving, compassionate and great!

I cant wait for the usui family blues!

Naww... :( days with misaki and gonna end.. Wah... But atleast thers a sequel!

Your an awesome author.

Awesome story!
SwtKisses chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
awww...so Usui can get mad at Misaki? It only makes him human (or as human as an alien can get ;p hehe)
Vividpixie chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
CUTENESS! Really well done as always my dear! I loved the little "extra" too. Super cute!
Aishwarya chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Sweet one with different idea! Great. Just saying in case u have read fanfic Seduction by Starjean. It is AWESOME. O.O
AAJL chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Eh. Everyone gets writer's block from time to time. I have exactly the same mental condition when it comes to raw fanfic ideas :P

Ooh, Fujiwara-san has a twitter account! Too bad my Japanese is only elementary "

I'm actually really depressed atm 'cause there aren't gonna be any new chapters for KWMS 'till next year. I can't wait for Usui's private time – I mean birthday bash!