Reviews for Tainted Seductions Say Please
Fahmster23 chapter 7 . 5/4
omg yessssssss update please
I just love your naughty aggressive Regina writing; continue this fic pls
I've just read this for the first time (I think) & I know its been a while, but I need you to come back to this fic and work on it. I soooooo badly need this Regina and the Dom. Fics she laid way to
A swan queen shi chapter 7 . 2/14
Amazing.
Gravity In the Air chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
omfg please update! it's been for fucking ever
PrototypeWolfEater chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I liked it!
I'm just wondering what rumpelstiltskin's motives or reasoning is for having Regina do this!?
is he just having some fun at Regina's expense, or maybe its a big picture thing, and/or maybe he sees ther potential together as a force not too be trifled with, and/or the potential for Regina's happily ever after after the Saveur versus the curse thing!? Because I think he cares about her some times,and if it won't backfire on him he may decide to act on behalf of those feelings!?
Not really a review I don't think, sorry! : (
I shall read on!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Please finish it! I really want to read the rest
cc1989 chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
This dubious consent is so wrong. and so right. Strange how much I like reading about that. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Please update these SwanQueen fanfictions! They are so amazing! I love the domestic Regina. Not many stories have her like that. Your writing's amazing.
JMJMCA chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
That recent comment was one that I posted. I had forgotten to log in and post. My apologies for posting another comment
Cotto chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
I'd like to read the next part.
It looks to me as if Regina pretty much enslaved Emma, just between them!
The first part of this chapter is pretty much flat-out rape!
Don't assume support for Regina's actions by my statements, I just want to ascertain what will happen next.
The last section here implies slavery to me: Regina enslaved Emma!
Is that what you intended?
PM me with your answer whenever you want.
Signed:
Cotto.
Cotto chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
So, it has come to this, has it?... Regina pretty much raped Emma, seeing as it's hate!sex,. no,... she DID Rape her!
That's HORRIBLE!
Is that what you intended?
Feel free to PM me with a response.
Signed:
Cotto.
K chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Love it! Please update soon!
LionAgron chapter 7 . 3/26/2014