Reviews for What If
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
FluffyHammie chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I read this story a while ago, when you posted it and completly forgot where it went-until! I was awtching Naruto today and got to that part thinking 'I wish Gaara and Lee would go to Naruto now or we would see them after he got beat up...' then I was like 'WAIT! This has been done before!' I couldn't rember the name or anything all I knew was what it was about, then I finaly found it and was like 'YAY! happy happy joy joy!' and I watched that chunk while reading and imagined all the rest hehe _ Thank you so much for writing this! :D Makes me so happy to see [read] it come true :3

Loved all the hinting too :P and I think Gaara was right on key in his personality [Temari and Kank too when they were around him with Baki (reminded me of the episode when he goes to Lee's hospital room) _ It. Was. Amazing! :)
J.G chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
You should take out that Author Note in the middle of the story. About how you dislike Sasuke. It breaks the flow or the mood of the story. It's unnecessary, but I would like the read more of the story. Good job. :)
Megami-Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
So So CUTE! I loved it if only this had happened in stead of what really did...
Silent-Sarcasm chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
That's so nice. it's everything i expect. but i don't think he ooc at all.
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I love this! Please continue! Oh and also are you planning on making this yaoi? Please,that would be awesome! Ummm, for suggestions how about what Naruto said about Gaara staying with him in his apartment. Like say Naruto has a nightmare about the battle with Sasuke(Sasuke really is a teme)and Gaara is concerned. Then Naruto asks Gaara to sleep with him(not as in sex of course cause of the rating K)so its a really fluffy moment. If you don't like the idea I've got something else, maybe. Oh, and love the KankKiba hint!
Gaara X Itachi chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wow this is awesome!

I love the flow of the writing, very good. Kindof brings back old memories...

Anhwho, I love this much like I love all your other stories! The detail is wonderful; not too little not too much.

And since you asked for requests, and you may guess just by my name, do you think you could do a Gaara Itachi paring?

I know you usually do Gaara and Naruto, and they really do make a cute couple, butI've gone ga-ga for GaaIta, you know?

Beside the point' I still love allnyourstories!
Battenburg507 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I always wondered why Gaara never stayed to see Naruto after... But I just told myself that he visited him in hospital while Naruto was still out of it, so... all's good ;D I like the bits you've added here -

And I don't think you needed to worry too much about Gaara being OOC, I thought you did a great job keeping him in character!

And if you want a suggestion for another episode to do this to, then I have a great one! The part after the Kage Summit where Gaara comes to speak to Naruto, I cried inside when Naruto pushed Gaara's hand away, I bet that really hurt Gaara... I've tried rewriting that part myself a few times but I've not had much luck. My suggestion: Do a version of that ;D x
VampireDoll666 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I liked this, I'm glad that Gaara and Naruto will be best friends forever. They need each other more then they need anyone else. *smiles* And I'm with you I HATE Sasuke so damn much! Man if he was real I'd kick his ass! *grins*
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh, I very much liked it! It's been awhile since I've thought of anything but the current events, but I'll let you know if anything comes to mind!