Reviews for The Ending...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
If I'm not wrong this is a teeny bit like one part of the ending. But I like your style of writing, so go on!
18girl chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
i am not sure how it i loved it
Cheetah Smith chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
_SWEET!

Rinoa/Squall is da kewwwwwwlest!

_
Airgurl chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
Lemme clear this out: I never finished FF8 (I got so bored with it, it completely sux against FF7) so this story is my only key to the end *I did however leave off on disk 4* Right now everyone is playing FF9, which totally ROX (BLANK ALL DA WAY) and I did finish that. It seems to me that FF8 is surrounded by masterpieces and is left in the dust. However, if this is similar to the end, it is very pretty. GREAT WRITING KUPO! *_*
Cathleen chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
Not bad, could be longer but a good try. I hate the ending to the real game and this is a bit better.
Stargazer1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2000
that was cute! I havent reached the end yet! *havent played it in a while!* i give 4 paws up!
Chris chapter 1 . 9/29/2000
Well for not knowing the ending, you captured it very well. You have a lot of talent and should definitely keep writin.
Raven Ebony chapter 1 . 9/29/2000
This was really cute! I think I like your ending just as much, and it is fairly acurate seeing as how you've never seen the reall ending. (You don't know what you're missing!)
Ricco Ragazza chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
Awwwwwwwwww that was sweeet! I love your stories!
Apple Pie chapter 1 . 9/23/2000
you wanna know the funny thing? i never played the game either but i sat through the whole 45 hours of FF8 watching my brother play it. therefore, that's how i know the story and all that stuff. however, there's a lot that left me hanging. oh yeah, i'm supposed to write about the story. it was short and sweet. good combination to have.
kawaii grrrlFreaky Girl chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
oh my god, Soulwalker! You are one of the very few people that have inspired me! Oh...yay! You, Maloreigh, Sergeant Phoenix, and some other folks who have inspired me to write! Oh, and a bunch of help from Yuff Puff! Thank you!
Soulwalker chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
Hey it was cool . Very graphic but I liked . I beat the game 3 times and the ending is much longer and more elaborate . Beleive me it is worth watching . I am the master of FF8 ! lol j/k . I love the game and Rinoa . Nice fic .
Firenzie chapter 1 . 9/21/2000
I'm not really sure how the ending goes either. I JUST finished disc 3, because I've been neglecting to play it for about a year. I've read the walkthrough, but it doesn't give the end away. That would be a nice ending though.
Latest Mistake chapter 1 . 9/21/2000
No it's not the same as the real ending. The real ending was probably the single most beautiful things ever on my tv, while this...isn't quite as beautiful. Anyway it's not even close to the real ending. If I were you I would play the game. Then you should finish the game. Next you watch the ending. Then you write a fic about it! Makes so much sense doesn't it?
Shiva chapter 1 . 9/20/2000
Hmmmm...okay, we all know that Squall opened up at the end of the game. Even people who've never seen the ending can see that one coming, but he has to remain in character. Squall just isn't an "oh my goodness, I love you!" type of guy. By the end of the game we all know that he loves Rinoa because we get to peak inside his head, but he still really isn't to the point where he's just going to come right out and say "I love you, Rinoa." He's more subtle than that. Anyway, keep playing the game so you can see the ending for yourself! It'll be worth your effort!