Reviews for Wild and White
mailaine chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Haha this is awesome! Its a really interesting idea and you executed it really well! Keep writing :)
Rascal chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Bdrhgfjkvddfujcdhmvvfyhxz!
LMHO! I needed oxygen desperately at some points of this and I couldn't breathe because I was laughing so hard!
EpicLover chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Laughing my freaking ass off! Funniest thing I read here on ff (ever even, maybe?) Thank you! Your stuff is amazing!
Byakko81 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
hahahahaha! i don't see that coming, i expected something like... don't know a shire, maybe? but this, this is much better xD
Byakko81 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhh! firt the glitter crap and then the marshmallow horn, hahaha i love this story! XD
Byakko81 chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
not sure why, but i suppose that if Dean reaches to have intercourse with Cas - or with other men - this could be how he could react... all awkward.
and that part, "Horse indeed." made me laugh. I wonder what would be Cas's reaction to the whistle? maybe he blush. xD
Byakko81 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
That's it! you are my favorite author! This so funny and Cas... "Sully me, Dean" MY GOD! i fall from my chair! hahahahahaha... i think i just awake everyone in my house xD
Otex chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
AHAHAHAHAHHAA this story 3
Otex chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I know the movie Dean was talking about. All Quiet on the Western Front. Great film, and yes, the horse part always upset me, no matter how irrational it is considering how much other violence there is in the film. :( AND AHAHAHHAHA CAS BEING A UNICORN YOU REALLY WEREN'T KIDDING WITH THIS BEING CRACK! But yes omg great dialogue.
yamiduke13 chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Oh my gosh this was brilliant :D I loved it so much. So amazing and just hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That's the best ever: "Sully me, Dean."
roelani chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
I love the awesome, buttery-soft crackiness of this to bits. Mad, mad, mad, cracktastic rainbow-glittery GOLD.

Incidentally, the ad at the top of the page is trying to sell me an eBook that promises "5 simple and natural ways to increase the bond between you and your horse".

... NO JOKE. Just thought you should know
Perry123 chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
please make a sequel!
aishaduh chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
DMFVKDMGD I would never have thought that I would have liked this. BUT IT WAS AMAZING! 3
Sophie chapter 4 . 3/18/2012