Reviews for Awkward Hero
dskjfakdsjhfkad chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
keep going darling
aya777 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I think you should def continue or have a sequel!
DivineDebris chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Whew! *fans self* That was hilarious and awesome.
lolena4ever chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Awkward and real passionate hero for our lovely Hermione... soooooooooooooooo cute... i love it
Crystalline-Enchantix chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Awesome! I love it!
ExTaCy925 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
That was awesome
dramionelove chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
awhmygod isn't that just sweet? XD but gosh, the stalker part is really creepy bcs it happens to you too! but i do really want you to continue this ;)
kat087600 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
are you gonna write any more? cause I love this
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Loved it! Weird that it happened to you though...really creepy. The only thing I wanted to say is...handball is an actual sport, so it wouldn't be weird if someone did say that. Cool story!
DoriSG1994 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This is sooo cute! I know it's been a long time since this has been written, but you should totally write a sequel! I wanna know what happens next (as I think everyone does XD) But, anyway, I reaalllllyyyy loved this story and how you used your own personal situations to make it.
Day Met the Night chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This was adorable! Draco was especially fabulous in this one. All your stories make me wish my life were more exciting
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This story was absolutely AMAZING! And when he is confused that anyone would stalk Granger, lol! I hope you never run into YOUR enemy again,Author. And also I love the title, it fits and it's funny!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
cool
LivelyLadyBlackThorn chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Super awesome story! I can't believe that actually happened to u
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I love it! PLEASE CONTINUE OR MAKE A SEQUEL!

!