Reviews for The Vongola Female Varia
Angel of Courage chapter 30 . 3/4/2012
So, in the end, they won...but Gamma and Yuni died to bring back the arcobaleno... :(

Got to say that I'm sad it's over...well, until the next arc comes out (*whenever that will be*)...but I loved how you wrote the reunion between the girls and the guys. And when Ami revealed she was pregnant... :) And then the argument over who will be the godmother and the reaction of the guys... XD

Angel of Courage chapter 29 . 3/4/2012
Again:

"Tsuna and Byakuran's Sky Rings are resonating with the Sky Pacifier." Saori supplied, her Heavens Rings shining in response.

(*I think you accidentally kept this in it? :) *)

So the first generation is back to help? Yay But now they know the truth about what Yuni must do...it's sad... :(

We're getting close to the end...Keep up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 28 . 3/4/2012
Going to point this out first:

after leaving Saori and Yuni with the rest, he shot off.

(*I think you didn't mean to have 'Saori and...' in that sentence...*)

Anyway...we get to see Flan with Ami and Mukuro...oh wow... XD Loved it

Ooh, another combination spell? Nice I really like it when they do that...plus the spell sounds rather interesting. *nods*

Angel of Courage chapter 27 . 2/23/2012
So Mukuro comes to the rescue in the end? Aw, go Mukuro! And now they've got to protect Yuni from Byakuran and co. Yay?

Okay, they're going to 'regroup' or whatever, right? Woot!

Angel of Courage chapter 26 . 2/23/2012
Wow...nice defense technique, girls But in the end, they lost Choice. But the good thing? Yuni's 'back'!

Just going to point this out...

"Byakuran-sama," Kikyo remarked. "Rest assured. We will soon bring Yuni-sama and Hoshi-hime to you." and the remaining Funeral Wreaths took to the sky.

...I think you meant to take out the '...and Hoshi-hime' part?

So now they're on the run? Yay...

Kee up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 25 . 2/23/2012
Of course they'd be chosen as the 'neutral' referees...ugh...but the fight scenes are looking pretty good

Did Hibari...did he just... O.O ...wow...didn't know you had it in you, Hibari XD

Angel of Courage chapter 24 . 2/20/2012
Looking good, guys And the guys' reaction to the girls' sailor fukus... XD

Bluebell...cocky, ain't she? Anyway, this is going to be good! Keep up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 22 . 2/18/2012
Got to say...I like the name of the spell at the end. Yup. :)

Anyway, another great chapter! A big shock/revelation! Poor Sho-chan never saw it coming

Also...Belphegor: "Oh snap." ... XD Oh, you've got to love the Fran and Bel moments!

Angel of Courage chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
Let's see what the box holds! Heh, and Hibari...nice job startling everyone. XD

Well...that was fast. Well, on this side, anyway. Ten minutes? Huh...got to love the wonders of 'time travel'. :D

Angel of Courage chapter 20 . 2/17/2012
So they finished up the trials? Nice Now we get to go back to the future!

Aw, cute moments And the girls are getting a 'new' mission? Well, guess it's 'good-bye for now', right?

Angel of Courage chapter 19 . 2/17/2012
Got to ask...I notice that Ami was trained under Mammon/Viper, seeing as she calls him Master. Did the other girls do something like that with the other arcobaleno? Or was it just Ami?

Anyway, nice job everyone! You finished it! Loved the battle scenes Plus the quick couple moments you fit in and the 'Fong/Hibari' twin thing. Seriously, what's with that and the whole 'Alaude looking like them too' thing? XD

Angel of Courage chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
Aw, sweet moment with the guys and the girls. :) Pity party at first, but then...yay. And now Verde is trying this? Wow...what a guy

Got to love Rei's line. What is it with Chrome and tentacles? Anyway, I loved the fight scene! Very nice work!

Oh boy...looks like Tsuna has a tough choice ahead.

Angel of Courage chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
So Usagi is finally gone? Yay Go team! Plus there was a really great fight scene! :D

But the guys failed? Aw...that's... :(

Angel of Courage chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
Well...that was short. But it got to the point, so... :)

Love how Ami got his attention...plus the Storm Arcobaleno Trial...I liked it! And the end... :)

I have to say this (and you probably know I would ask this eventually)...are we going to have any scenes with the other girls and the guys? Just wondering. I know that you focus around Ami (who's awesome!), but I'm just wondering what they're up to (besides working on the trials).

Angel of Courage chapter 15 . 2/11/2012
Hibari...wow And now Ami knows what's going on with the Trials. Yay

Mammon...wow, what an illusion And those two...they just went along with it so they could fight? Wow...but in the end, they passed it, so yay

Ami...wow, she's got some nice moves I liked it! :D

Keep up the good work!

(*So that's 2 down and...5 to go? Yay*)