Reviews for Unfounded Affection
JackOfChange chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Most amazing thing ever! Don't reply to this because that means your not writing this! No laziness ether!
Hollytreeowl chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
I love this story, when do you think you can update?
DrytotheDen chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
great story, but I take it that it won't be continued? that's a shame, it was just getting good. I hope you pick it back up someday.
Candasaurus chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Aaaah so cute! When I first read that conversation with Izumo and Rin about the payment of the two minute footage, I had a silly scene come to mind that when/if it happened, after Rin gave it to her and walked off all flustered, Izumo walked up to the side of Yukio and asked if he had the rest of it, and with his very stoic expression, and not even turning to face her, pulls a small tape or sd card out of his pocket and gave it to her. Lol! Crazy crazy mind. Can't wait to read more!
dark24971 chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
._. I'm in love with this story, bro
Guest chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Very IC! Rin is so cute!
Theallseeinggosling chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
you should defiantly finish it. You are just such an amazing write it makes me tear up TT_TT
baconis1priority chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Hehe do I motivate you more because my name is bacon? XD lol oh Rin, why are you so silly? _
Khandalis chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Y U NO HAVE MOAR CHAPPIES?

This was so interesting and it's only five chapters long so far! I'm hooked. Truly. Can't wait for the next installment. :D
raven knight01 chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Love your story so far. I especially like how rin asked for help and from eyebrows no the less. Their "conversation" was quite suggestive. oh and I love the other small tickets of affection rin shows yukio. Continue the great work and update soon please.
Dark chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
What's with the Demon!rin and Angel!rin? It makes Rin seem like he's talking to himself. And Rin is so the uke~
Dark chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
No! No! No! No! Rin is the uke. It doesn't matter what he says. Rin is 98% the uke.
Dark chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
YES! Good luck, Rin! You can do it! But don't be a seme...
Asa-Taiyou chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Well, I was gonna write a slightly whiny and pathetic review until I read your bio. Then I was like "oh well if everybody else is already saying things I guess I'll just comment how adorable this was".

And so I will. Frankly I was giggling and smiling tvthe uter sweetness between them two. Even when Rin was angsty. Because angsty Rin was kinda cute. :D All in all, this lil story here Is pretty frickin awesome and do so hope that you get the urge to write again soon. Good luck you wonderful authors!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »