Reviews for Proximity
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
...damn! That was intense bro!
Bloody awesome!
Update soon!
fcCp
Impulse53669 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is...utter brilliance. Just wow
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I normally attempt to avoid tragedy with this ship, simply because there's so much of it already and it makes me even more sad, but this was so beautifully written and the summary just hooked me in with its flowing words. This felt a bit poetic even, in the way the words are so meticulously chosen and convey so much meaning.
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
good job :)
Siren Call chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was fantastic! I can really see this going on in Morgana's head. For such a short scene, Bradley and Katie were able to convey so much emotion.
papaya763 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is just amazing. Everything was beautiful in it. I actually wrote a confrontation piece before this, but yours was much, much better (:

The whole fic was extremely believable, Morgana was so on the dot. So yeah, basically amazing job! ;D
emerald sorceress chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I love the ambiguity of the last line. Even having watched the last bit of the epsiode on youtube(I have mostly given up watching Arthur now for reasons I won't bore you with - the rant would last a long time!) I still think there are a multiplicty of ways your last line could be read with...will she become good again, will she remain dark but become stronger, has dying infact given her a new outlook on life, is she still technically dead. A well written story lingers in the mind afterwards and you've certainly done that here.

I love the rest of the fic by the way, it's very sad and haunting, but I just wanted to share my admiration for your closing specifically :)
LM Quin chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
"...to be shackled by a destiny that turned the purest flower into scorched ash and left nothing but desolation in its wake."

I think that with that sentence only you can describe Morgana perfectly as an individual character and her interactions with the rest as well as the consequences that her decisions brought upon the rest.

It was an amazing fic, very well written and with an interesting view of the events. I have to admit i feel the same way as you. Arthur was the only one who never betrayed Morgana, okay maybe he did when he traded her for Guinevere but oh well. Keep them coming girl!
Aiedail Choupette chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This is amazing. Both accurate and well written. And moving. This Armor moment was great, we could see how much she lost control when Arthur spoke to her this way. Thank you for this text.
Kreuz106 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Beautiful! I really love it. Seriously that scene between them was so full of emotions! Katie and Bradley were definitely fantastic there!
TurnTheDirtIntoJoy chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Wow, that was really beautiful. It's actually a very accurate study of their so special relationship. And your prose is haunting. I loved it from start to finish :)
Kate chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Brilliant! It's true how their ralationship can't be definated. Normally, i stand for mergana but this is so good that i couldn't just pass by.
Kitty O chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
No salvation for Morgana... sad.

Oh, well. I like season 4 Morgana more than 1-3 and I really like the way you wrote her! So nice. I think that was such an eletric scene- well, it's my icon, isn't it?

And she's just so wrong about everything. Cosmic joke, indeed. Will she ever be right, poor Morgana?
karin chapter 1 . 12/29/2011