Reviews for Heart to Heart
He still loves her
Airlaflair chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
10/10
bioteacher chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Wow - this was beautiful and very emotional (both in the guilt / war aspect but also in the relationship side) - it got me a little teary eyed. The dialog was great - and seeing each of their vulnerabilities. I hadn't known about that disaster with John, but I think as a soldier, there are probably other things that he couldn't prevent or where mistakes were made, just like with Shayera. My favorite part was the paragraph after Shayera's "Who kills their own people John?" The Dialog was effective - and easy to follow too.
Loki's Son chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
An interesting interlude. It makes perfect sense that John would seek out Shayera during her pain. Even when he was with Mari he still felt the connection between he and Shayera. The ability to understand because of a hidden past was brilliance. It also helps explain his acquiesence during his trial.

An important installment to show why Shayera kept the faith, both professionally and romantically.

The dialogue had an easy flow to it and seemed natural so good job with your exercise. :)