Reviews for Terrance and Phillip A to Z
Kurami Rocket chapter 2 . 2/15/2018
I have always wondered about this ever since I started watching South Park for the first time. I'm about to start season 4 and have already seen the movie. From spoilers, I know that no one ever really seems to remember Kenny dies, so given that he of course died in the movie, then it stands to reason people wouldn't remember that, but his death and later sacrifice is such a huge role in reversing the damage of the war; so just how much would people actually remember? I heard that the movie's events are mentioned in the series, but it still leaves me with many questions. I suppose people may remember bits and pieces? Or? Idk xD

But this ch left me shook. Like, Terrance and Philip are such silly characters, but it makes sense that Philip would have lasting effects from witnessing his best friend get murdered in front of him. I mean just him screaming Terrance name gets me everytime, though it happened so quickly, I almost missed it when I saw the scene. And there sure seems to be the possibility he does love Terrance.

Just these two! Ahhhh, they are cute! Fic is really good. Glad I found and read it!
Kurami Rocket chapter 1 . 2/15/2018
Sajssbskevej. This was so cute! Just the pure honesty and emotion behind it was very lovley! I honestly can't put it into words how pure and good this was. There needs to be more content of these two!
Gwentherouge15 chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
D'aaaww
But seriously OMG Terrance! I ruined da momant! :3
loadsamoney chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Wow. Not many people write about Terrance and Philip, I'm really enjoying this.
ChocolateMilkLOL chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
DAWWWW THIS IS JUST SO SWEET AND AMAZING I LOVE ITASLKJFLSKDJLK! Ahem sorry, but really, this is awesome! I've been looking for a good T&P fic and I've definatly found one. You've got their speech pattern down pat as well as their personalities. Keep up the awesome-sauce work!

CMilkLOL
ThreadbareSP chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Ha-ha, this was funny and cute. You should add "humor" as a genre for this. I like how you incorporated some of the background from "Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow" into the story.

I also liked the gag at the end. Total Terrance and Phillip material. Good job!