Reviews for Into The Light
MJENTRN chapter 5 . 5/23
HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO WRITE! YOU DO A GRATE JOB! YOU'VE AN AMAZING JOB ON ALL THE OTHER STORIES. YOU ARE A GIFTED WRITER AND BLESSED WITH A WONDERFUL MIND. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
mjentrn chapter 6 . 5/19
oh, don't give up so soon! i for one love the story and kept on re-reading! it is a very moving post!
mjentrn chapter 1 . 4/25
amazing! how it got better with age!
mjentrn chapter 6 . 4/25
oh my goodness! has it been really four years since you've posted this! so sorry, i'm a little slow but feeling great (70yrs
young) as long as i can have my daily dose of j/s. even if it is old post. the stories is as refreshing as ever! thank you so much for your time writing is a God given gift and you certainly have it! thanks again.
TinkStar87 chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
Aw, love stories with them married. Hope you continue this soon. Read ya Later ;)
bgjk5272 chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
great story ... some nice suprises at the end
thanks
mjentrn chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
as a nurse i love reading the spiritual experience jack had. very touching and apropos, thanks for the storyline and this chapter
mjentrn chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
don't know why you felt readers or lack are showing lukewarm response, because the story line is very clear and vital to chapters before. anyway my co-workers and i thinks itis great we love it. thank you.
mjentrn chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
oh, i could just seat here reading and reading this last chapter! so glad i found this site. very enjoyable read so glad you keep on updating, thank you so much. always grateful for all that you do.
mjentrn chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
That was a very beautiful and amazing episode! I do enjoy and love you episodes! you have a wonderful gift! I'm glad you did not give up on us. Please continue to spread you creativity I,m sure and just one of many that enjoy your writing! Noticed it took some time for you to update so I got my fingers crossed for another update!, after all "tis the season" thank you so much.
mjentrn chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
sadness, angst, fun and romance all rolled into one! that was wonderful, you did and amazing job! to bad it was a year ago. Hopefully you still have some chapter up your sleeve. Thank You very much for the post.
babri chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
I am truly glad that you decided to go on with your story, it was really great and I enjoyed it so much! Thank you
fanka77 chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
What can I say, Mousy? Wonderful, as always!
rthorlton chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
LOVED this!
ThereseZ chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Sorry for not reviewing sooner. I've away for a while, so my mailbox is flooded with alerts and I was delighted to find one of yours amongst them; did a search just so I could read yours first. :) Now I can't say I was surprised by the identity and marital status of the new team member, but your execution is wonderful. The banter especially is spot on. And I had to look up the song, but I love it so thanks for that too. Looking forward to the next chapter. T