Reviews for Into The Light
mjentrn chapter 6 . 3/29
as a nurse i love reading the spiritual experience jack had. very touching and apropos, thanks for the storyline and this chapter
mjentrn chapter 5 . 3/29
don't know why you felt readers or lack are showing lukewarm response, because the story line is very clear and vital to chapters before. anyway my co-workers and i thinks itis great we love it. thank you.
mjentrn chapter 8 . 3/29
oh, i could just seat here reading and reading this last chapter! so glad i found this site. very enjoyable read so glad you keep on updating, thank you so much. always grateful for all that you do.
mjentrn chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
That was a very beautiful and amazing episode! I do enjoy and love you episodes! you have a wonderful gift! I'm glad you did not give up on us. Please continue to spread you creativity I,m sure and just one of many that enjoy your writing! Noticed it took some time for you to update so I got my fingers crossed for another update!, after all "tis the season" thank you so much.
mjentrn chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
sadness, angst, fun and romance all rolled into one! that was wonderful, you did and amazing job! to bad it was a year ago. Hopefully you still have some chapter up your sleeve. Thank You very much for the post.
babri chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
I am truly glad that you decided to go on with your story, it was really great and I enjoyed it so much! Thank you
fanka77 chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
What can I say, Mousy? Wonderful, as always!
rthorlton chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
LOVED this!
ThereseZ chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Sorry for not reviewing sooner. I've away for a while, so my mailbox is flooded with alerts and I was delighted to find one of yours amongst them; did a search just so I could read yours first. :) Now I can't say I was surprised by the identity and marital status of the new team member, but your execution is wonderful. The banter especially is spot on. And I had to look up the song, but I love it so thanks for that too. Looking forward to the next chapter. T
71cottes chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
great chapter I love and thanks again to continue this history grieved not to have seen the updating before
Arrowhead1996 chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Yeah! Jack and Sue married is something I have wanted to see since I first started this show! Good job getting around it!
Cool Breeze chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
I'm so glad Jack's back! That was very clever of you to work in their marriage behind the scenes...more than we could have ever hoped for :D The reunion in the bullpen was great and Sue's gentle reassurance was very sweet. Loved this part:

"Thanks. Are you ready to go home?"

"Oh yeah, that's one thing I am sure about."

"Then, buckle-up, please."

"Yes ma'am."
Tangosalsa chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Great an new chapter to read! Just super!

And thanks for the fact that you have changed for mind and that there will be a new chapter added to this masterpiece.
Officially the show was cancelled after only three seasons, but thanks to you I really feel that I am watching to show again!
All the feelings and the struggles where they cope with are very will written. I don't know how you do it, but please do not stop!
The banter between Myles and Bobby is just so good to read and I can really see it in my minds eye.
And let's not forget Sue and Jack and Tara and Lucy and Wonder dog Levi.

I must admit after chapter 7 you had me on the wrong track, but now after reading chapter 8 I'm just curious how they did it and that they had D,Lucy on there scheme.

Thanks again for the quick update and the extra chapter! Something to look forward to!
mediamogul chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Yay! I'm so glad to see you writing again! Please don't stop-you are one of my favorite fanfiction authors! Can't wait to read another chapter and find out what happens!
ThereseZ chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
One of the first things I did this morning was read you wonderful new chapter. The first part really made me smile. You've described so well how the relationship between Jack and Sue blossoms and how Jack's strength returns, at least physically. It is such a stark contrast with the second part; not the ever excellent writing mind you. The tension within the team is palpable, the cracks clearly starting to show. It's so sad to see them slowly falling apart. I hope you'll be able to glue them back together in the final chapter, though I'll be sad that the story is over. T
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »