Reviews for Bad Romance
Fan chapter 17 . 4/4
Please update soon! Really cannot wait!
February Roses chapter 3 . 3/30
Love it ! Sasuke a dick ? Hilarious ! Is there NejiTen ahead ?
Auntleona0 chapter 17 . 3/26
I'm really impressed by this story so far. Usually authors can't juggled the side characters and actually maintain interest in their lives but you've done so really successfully. Can't wait for the next update!
Larfles chapter 5 . 3/24
I can't tell you how great this story is. It is that great. I was sucked in the first chapter I read! I haven't stopped reading since. Your writing style to wonderful and the characterization is too. All of the relationships in the story feel like they should be how they are. Not having the two love interests be interested in each other from the start was a brilliant move!
Skyllar Eve chapter 17 . 3/23
Can you update soon orrrrrr...?
I have completely fallen in love with your story. Your writing style is so clean, simple and I guess crisp? It's a refreshing style. You explain everything going on so well. I had gotten annoyed to start with at how slow sasuke and Sakuras relationship had been going but now I'm actually really glad that you have drug it out this long. You're doing an amazing job at forming a relationship. I love it. Keep writing!
Your profile said that you're updating in March. I really hope that's true because I can't wait for the next chapter. This story totally got me hooked from the beginning and I would like it to be completed. Please, please update. By the way, I hope you''ve found a job, if not, then best of luck!
vaneanime chapter 17 . 3/22
Great story but... When are you going to UPDATE
Pllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeee UPDATE!
Weba chapter 17 . 3/22
Please update soon
hama431 chapter 17 . 3/19
update
Happy-go-lucky chapter 17 . 3/17
Wow, I really like this story even though I have already read quite a few SasuSaku high school fanfics already. Sasuke and Sakura are my favorite couple in the Naruto universe and I also ship NejiTen and ShikaIno. I'd like to see Naruto and Hinata make some progress with their relationship in this story because they are my second most favorite couple.

You're updating this month right? 'Cause I really can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the awesome work!

Happy-go-lucky
Sutefanii uchiha chapter 17 . 3/16
Amazing story I love it please update soon :D
CUPCAKE-L3VER chapter 17 . 3/15
UPDAAAAAAAAAAAATE!
Fan chapter 6 . 3/9
Please update soon!
larryjc chapter 17 . 3/3
This is great. Most high school fic are pretty boring to me. But not this. And the characters act a lot like spoilt, rich teenagers.
Would love to see some naruhina moments. It seems to be the only pairing totally ignored.