Reviews for Love Isn't Silent
icegirl75 or thesoniclove chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
I know what you mean about the character part I have a character based on me but she much more different she has the same past the same emotions as me but has criten part's about her that I hope to do or can't do or want be when you make a character you can't just put a thing togather you have to put effort into it have give it a past a name a real life and when you make a story about you're character you need to make it seem real like that person was there not just something someone made up.
icegirl75 or thesoniclove chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
awesome
Guest chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
:'-(
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!
BEEP BEEP BEEP
WWWWEEEEEEOOOOOO
* dies from da cuteness *
« guest exe has stopped working »
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
I'm over my urge to kill you now
PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Where are you?
I'm not gonna hurt you or anything
We SWEAR It
* crosses fingers behind back and attempts to hide axe up sleve *
Come out come out where EVER YOU ARE!?
OnyxDmmd chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
Where is the sneak peek of the sequel at exactly?
Kindred01 chapter 17 . 10/26/2012
wow
Silver chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
Wow amazing story I loved it and the ending was so sad *bursts into tears*
I'm going to find the sequel now
Nerinyx chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Fuckin' awesome, it's incredible. I've always loved a gentle seme, and one that would slap an emo; damn lugubrious cunts.
Shirosakichick chapter 15 . 7/11/2012
I can't wait for the sequel. To the haters, not all Silent Hill five have to be monster rape. Author person do you thing cause this was Amazingly cute I want more
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I really think that you are awesome, you believe that being in character with your character is correct ( which is the best thing a writer can do ). It is very inspiring to me. I love the story and to be honest this is the first james/pyramid head ( Pyra ) fanfiction I've read. I do hope you "ramble" on like that often!
Nicole Dollanganger chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
Omg c: a sequel and I'm sad for the ending of this lol. But I hope the sequel makes me happy like this story 8D
yaoi-freak2580 chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
awwwww and i love alec lmao