Reviews for Renesmee Starts School
Nuna Hatem chapter 16 . 3/7
Such a bittersweet ending (at least in my eyes) but it was still amazing. I'm glad George got to hear Nessie say 'I love you' in Hungarian. I hope he finds someone else as well. Have you ever thought of writing a story of George at Dartmouth?

I've never read anything like this before, your story is completely unique. Fantastic story, I loved it!
Nuna Hatem chapter 15 . 3/7
This was lovely, but at the same time I'm sad she loves Jacob. I wish her and George got a chance to be together. I think he needs her. Great chapter!
Lizzard43 chapter 16 . 11/13/2013
That wasa nice ending. No blow ups or angst but sweet young love.
Lizzard43 chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
Nicely done. Just like the light bulb turning on and you see everything that was there before you that you didn't know was there. Loved the kiss.
Lizzard43 chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
So sweet and sad at the same time. I can't believe you are wrapping this story up in 2 more chapters. I'm putting this out there right now, I wouldn't mind for more of this story.
Lizzard43 chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Sweet Jake, that must be so hard to deal with but he did it for her. Come on Ness, wake up! :-)
Lizzard43 chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
How sad but this is her first venture into this emotion. I wonder what is going to happen.
Lizzard43 chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
What a tangled mess you are weaving here. Or I should say wove cuz this story is completed. Oh Nessie, young and innocent. And poor Jake n what he must be going through. I'm glad that no one is interfering and letting her grow. That is the hardest thing a parent can do.
Lizzard43 chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
I was wondering when that can of worms was going to be opened. That would be really weird to find out that the person you grew up with fought to be in a relationship with your mom. Then became a close friend of the family. Although there are several movies out there with this happening: The Graduate, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Lol
Lizzard43 chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Why do some guys think they are god's gift for women? I still don't have a clue regarding that behavior.
Lizzard43 chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Things are getting interesting. I love how clueless Ness is and how her family is letting her "grow" into these feelings. Or are they just bidding their time. Midday read on...
Lizzard43 chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
So the mystery is revealed to everyone except Ness. Lol I think Bella was just concerned cuz her baby is growing up. Edward's smirk can only mean that he is looking forward to teasing Jake about Ness' s new feelings towards another boy. That is going to bite him in the butt, lmao.
Lizzard43 chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
That was cute. I should have trusted you and read more. Now it all makes sense. I love how all the pieces are falling into place in this story.

I loved Nessie's reaction to Jake shorts. And Jake's reaction too. Classic.
Lizzard43 chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Lmao! Nessie reminded me of how my daughter would act at that age. She still does, if she thinks a boy doesn't think she can do something then she goes out and proves him wrong. She didn't date much in school which was fine by me. Lol
Lizzard43 chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Thank you for your response to my question. Now it all makes sense. I'm just wondering how Jake is going to take this change? I'm imagining it will be a little similar to how Edward was to Bella huh? Lol
Now I'm really hooked and have to find out what happens next.