Reviews for Bat Children
RenesmeVivio chapter 6 . 6/2
Jay Jay is huuuuurt, oh well he deserves it cause he didn't help Timmy.

Anyways Dami safe the day please.
Timmy hang on.
Jay wake the hell up.
Dickie listen to the Batman conscious inside your head your sibling need you.

Annnd dear author UPDATE CAUSE I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT NEEEEXT... THANK YOU

Oh well all done
RenesmeVivio chapter 5 . 6/2
Dami yo the rescue (unless he'll be captured as well)
RenesmeVivio chapter 4 . 6/2
Timmmmmmy noooo
Well now I know that Dick can be an excellent kidnapper and Jay hahaha learn from the expert a little.
RenesmeVivio chapter 3 . 6/2
Ooooohhhhh fascinating, hope you'll never neglect it because it's awesome.
RenesmeVivio chapter 2 . 6/2
Yay some mystery I'm hooked right now
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 6/2
Interesting I'll keep reading then
Asilla chapter 6 . 4/25
Please tell me you didn't abandon this!
Animama chapter 6 . 2/7/2017
Continue soon PLEASEEEE !
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 6 . 1/23/2016
Hooooooly crap you need to update! I am in love with this story so much I think I'm gonna go into withdrawal if there isn't another chapter ever!

I love the characterisation of everybody and how despite the fake memories they still get the feeling that something is wrong. And I like the way you show that. It's not a sudden feeling they get but more of a constant thing in the back of their heads that they keep ignoring. I also like the dynamic between characters; the fact that Jason is the sort of leader and the protective one especially and that he and Dick have a banter that was sort of like when they weren't brainwashed except it's not filled with animosity.

Please please please please please pleaseeee update
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
I really like these. Please update. :)
Ellina5 chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
Please update, this story is really good!
Magykal-guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
Dang, thats a really cool story so far! Hope you'll be able to update sometime.
Reflective Reviewer 7 chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
I know it's been some time since you updated this one, but I find this story to be fantastic. I love how the characters are portrayed, especially Damian(Though to be fair, he is my favorite Robin). It wonder if he would be the most or least difficult to brainwash. On the one hand he is a child and has at this point spent the least amount of time with his father, but on the other hand he strikes me as someone who has had mental discipline training, more than likely from his mother. I could picture him repeating to himself and others his name, to frustrate the kidnappers and keep the knowledge ingrained. "I am Damian Wayne, and I am the Son of Batman!"
But as before, this story is delightful and I would love to see more from you.
RR7
The Little Chibi chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Very interesting story. I'm curious as to what they think their 'real' memories are. I have a vague idea, but nothing certain.
ParzivalHallows chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
This has got to be one of the best stories I have ever read! Please keep going with it.