Reviews for Bat Children
Animama chapter 6 . 2/7
Continue soon PLEASEEEE !
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 6 . 1/23/2016
Hooooooly crap you need to update! I am in love with this story so much I think I'm gonna go into withdrawal if there isn't another chapter ever!

I love the characterisation of everybody and how despite the fake memories they still get the feeling that something is wrong. And I like the way you show that. It's not a sudden feeling they get but more of a constant thing in the back of their heads that they keep ignoring. I also like the dynamic between characters; the fact that Jason is the sort of leader and the protective one especially and that he and Dick have a banter that was sort of like when they weren't brainwashed except it's not filled with animosity.

Please please please please please pleaseeee update
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
I really like these. Please update. :)
Ellina5 chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
Please update, this story is really good!
Magykal-guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
Dang, thats a really cool story so far! Hope you'll be able to update sometime.
Reflective Reviewer 7 chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
I know it's been some time since you updated this one, but I find this story to be fantastic. I love how the characters are portrayed, especially Damian(Though to be fair, he is my favorite Robin). It wonder if he would be the most or least difficult to brainwash. On the one hand he is a child and has at this point spent the least amount of time with his father, but on the other hand he strikes me as someone who has had mental discipline training, more than likely from his mother. I could picture him repeating to himself and others his name, to frustrate the kidnappers and keep the knowledge ingrained. "I am Damian Wayne, and I am the Son of Batman!"
But as before, this story is delightful and I would love to see more from you.
RR7
The Little Chibi chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Very interesting story. I'm curious as to what they think their 'real' memories are. I have a vague idea, but nothing certain.
ParzivalHallows chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
This has got to be one of the best stories I have ever read! Please keep going with it.
IcyWhiteParadise chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Faster updates, please! I'm hooked on this story. :-)
ZeldaIsis chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
This is getting so good. I never expected Damian to come to the rescue, for now. And you can tell Dick isn't taking his new memories too well. Update soon please.
ZeldaIsis chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Oh man I am in suspense. I cannot wait to see what happens. Hush was such a creepy and intense character since he knew so much a out Bruce/Batman.
ZeldaIsis chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Wow so good. I completely stumbled upon this story when I read a review you wrote for a other story. So glad I did.
night-batfamily chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Hey!
it's great story ..don't leave it ..please update soon !
blackberry5409 chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Awesome story I hope you finish it soon !
Ved17 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013