Reviews for Bye Bye Bluebird
nicole de France chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
super...
Yondi chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh! This is so beautiful - I felt his pain as if it were my own.
Thank you for posting this!
Bubbles30717 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This was really gut-wrenching. Poor Rochester! Thanks for sharing this marvellous piece of writing.
Tash chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I loved your writing as it depiects Rochester's agony, despair and longing for his love, Jane. Thank you.
Rabbits4ever chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Wow, great writing. You did a fantastic job! Please wrote more Jane Eyre!
wildchild7 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Looking at the reviews I think it's funny that we've mentioned three different Rochesters doing this scene. (LOL) Whoever works for people I guess.
Lady Greenbrier chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Very sad, but beautiful. I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
That was amazing! You obviously know Edwards character which most people always get wrong. I hope you write more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Wow this was awsome

You captured rochesters thoughts perfectly

I really hope you continue this
wildchild7 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Very well done! I didn't think this was really out of character. Especially when I think of Timothy Dalton doing this scene. Golly...

Great job! You ought to write more Jane Eyre!
Bonbonnett chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Excellent! You did a great portrayal of his heartbreak.
mrspencil chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Someone did enjoy this:-) I confess I have yet to see the film, but the book is one I regularly re read, and have always been fond of. A believable glimpse of an unseen reaction. Nicely done:-) Need to get the book out again now...

Mrs P:-)
Sephaya chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I enjoyed this, it has a lovely over-the-top angst that suits Rochester very well. Thanks for writing. I will confess I pictured the 2006 Mr Rochester as I read this, but its suits either very well.
brontefan chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was so good! I had no troubles picturing this Michael Fassbender as Mr. Rochester in this. :) It was really heart wrenching!