Reviews for Fluffy
IloveHeat chapter 1 . 2/27
I don't have every one of your stories favorited but I do have almost all of them saved on my iPod and iPad. Whenever I am stuck in the car or at some slow event I pull out my electronics and read. Your work is great and I love rereading the one shots. I love the Sherlock fan fiction community and I think your work is some of the best. Thank you.
Truly Sherlockian chapter 1 . 2/8
I always thought Sherlock could do with a kitten!
Puggle chapter 1 . 1/21
Gorgeous
Thanks for sharing
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I can see him doing that.
gadamp chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
asdfghjkljhgdifuedfsghg (keyboard smash)
This was SO cute and purrfect and everything! So lovely, I think I'm gonna die
Thanks for writing it! :)
Ms.Brightside SH chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
ongreenergrasses chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
AKJFWEIHAFOAEJWFAJFHIAOFEJAW

AWWWWW

BRAIN OVERLOAD

*synapses all burst from amounts of Sherlock and kittens, kind of like that photo from the Doctor Who episode of David Tennant holding a kitten except for worse*
Bam4Me chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I loved the Sherlock/John imagery the most.
Lady Ayuka chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
asdfghjkl; this may be one of the cutest things I've ever read. This is exactly the kind of fic I've been needing since Reichenbach!
apple-badge chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Fab fab fab fab
I.Weave.Dreams chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was so adorable. I loved it. Really, the perfect kind of fluff, which you don't often get in the Sherlock fandom. So good. Now I want more fics with Sherlock and cats, haha, thanks!
raven612 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Ahhhh my gosh that was just way too cute and I loved it! Very nicely done and now...I really want a kitten hehe
I'llbeyourPatronus chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh my gosh. That was do fluffy and cute I think I might die.

Is it bad I wanted them to keep the kitten? Sherlock was SO sad. /3
ScopesMonkey chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was so much fluffy awesomeness. I love how distraught Sherlock was, how he was stealing milk and tuna. And how John was willing to accept being a pet owner until Sherlock proposed the perfect solution! Well done!
Maywynn chapter 1 . 12/29/2011