Reviews for Once Upon a Time
kitiku01 chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
pls write more! i'm looking forward to the next fairytale
mattcun chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
plz write more
Neutral747 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Interesting. :3

I would like to see more please.
thrnbrooke chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Tooo cute!
dominygringa chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
luved it
SlightlyPsychoPrincess chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Aww, this was a sweet story. I liked the interaction between Harry and Draco and how they recognize that their relationship has a deeper meaning than sex. Can't wait for more!
Morei chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
aww that was cute even if it was smutty

update soon
Morei chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
so sooo manipulative draco

whats the next fairytale?

update soon
SlightlyPsychoPrincess chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I really enjoyed this! I loved wolf!Harry and sheperd boy... excuse me, I mean sheperd man!Draco :) I can't wait to see what else you have planned for this!
Kilio chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Brilliant piece of hot fiction! I love bottom!Draco and Dominant!Harry. Great fic!
halliwitch chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love this! More Please?
Wednesday Thunder chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I liked this. Just a piece of advice though, because I really want you to get better, this story has potential.

Don't be afraid to use the word "c*ck" (It's censure here, but I guess you can fill in the blanks). Words like "p*nis" and "member" and likewise are a HUGE c*ckblock.

And then, I'm a bit confused about how Harry entered Draco, because as I understand it they where facing each other -standing-. For that to somewhat work, Harry had to carry Draco the whole time and Draco's legs have to be titled upwards to make it even possible for Harry to enter.

Another thing. Write "come", not "cum". (I don't know if that last one is censured, but you get it I hope.)

Search for "faithwood" on FF.N, she's a brilliant author, go in to her Livejournal/Homepage and then click on "A Guide to Fanfiction". Seriously, it is a godblessed FANTASTIC site, I use it all the time.

It's a guide on how to write fanfiction, mostly Slash in the best way. You can just check out "Writing Sex Scenes" if you like, I've read almost the whole thing and it's really, really helpful.

Check out faithwood's Drarry too if you like, it's awesome ;)

I don't mean to sound bitter or say that your fanfic stink, because it doesn't, I just want to make it better because, like I said, this story has potential and I look forward to your next update :)
Morei chapter 1 . 12/29/2011