Reviews for Safety in Hell- Version 1
Faltering News chapter 31 . 1/2
I have to start off with saying how much i LOVE this story. It's been quite inspiring for me, as an artist. I've even considered making a comic of it (if you would allow me to). I wish you the best of luck, and am excited to see this re-write. Take your time!
Dead4Left chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Wow! I have just finished all 30 chapters and all I can say is wow! I can't wait until you release the newer version, but I hope you keep the parts at the military base! I personall have always wondered about the fates of all the survivors..and I have made up my own stories too. Each of them dealing with a major character change. I also liked the hinted RochellexNick pairing! I like that paring a lot more than ZoeyxEllis and FrancisxRochelle. So, I hope you can add to that more in the future! I also hope you don't abandon this story..it seems like all the good ones go unfinished.

Once again, I loved your story and I hope it continues.

I also have some ideas of how the other characters can be found and to pick up where you left off. Or ideas in general of where the story can go. Some of them are after the base and during. I would love to work on this with you! I've loved this game and the story forever, and I have spent forever thinking about the aftermath of The Parish.

I hope you read my comment, and I wish you well!

~Deadforleft
Guest chapter 31 . 5/4/2016
So happy you're rewriting it! I feel so bad for Ellis! He always gets the shit kicked into him, everyone he loved either leaves him or dies, Francis is an ass to him and because of Francis, he can't get with Zoey! Poor guy...
Jake Zombie chapter 31 . 5/3/2016
I also haven't been on this site for a long time. I used to love reading your story.
D-ZombieDragon chapter 31 . 5/3/2016
YAY! Sorry I've been waiting for so long XD I get the feeling. I've had to take a long break from writing on here myself due to my life just spinning out of control. I'm so happy to hear that you will be rewriting it, I liked it so far. Can't wait to see what you come up with :)
artilyon-rand chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
irrational nonsense...ur sorry Ro? yeah well fuck you anyway
artilyon-rand chapter 8 . 7/7/2015
of course she is insane here..she is stupid what else¡
artilyon-rand chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
...i still dont get why ve you done this to zoey ...i dislike her so much here FOR all the OOC ness ,she doesnt have to ve a crush on ellis hell she doesnt need to like him but all this nonsense spitfulness ...just no
artilyon-rand chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
...really?¡..really? come roch Zoey doesnt know shit¡ and what the hell is wrong with ya woman come on i mean fighting side by side in an apocalyptic world surviving through shit and yer will start feeling like a bloody teen ager?¡ THE MAN WHO S CLEARLY TRYING TO protec the Group?¡
artilyon-rand chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
..really woman? you are going to ask for that now?¡
artilyon-rand chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
are you sure zoey isnt on Drugs?¿ i means francis is ok to be the one Hot headed...but its just too childish to just go around on a position such a this behaving like dumnb jerks
Heart0fSt33l chapter 30 . 12/29/2013
Wow, just damned soon for nick's light to be expreinv if you ask me but I love this story so far, good luck and update soon please.
Cookie-Loving Kiara chapter 30 . 12/1/2012
Mercy kills, heh. Death's sometimes the better option.
BeGodlyBeLynn chapter 30 . 11/29/2012
When Francis said, "you're cute when you're angry", I got all excited for what I thought was going to happen and the amazing character development and dynamics that would surely follow. You could've taken that in a way different direction, and it would've been a really cool turn. But you built this up and just...let it fizzle. I appreciate the need for continuity, but something along the lines of a sacrifice would have been a great thing for this story. Instead, it kind of rambled. It's been rambling for a while.

I appreciate your acknowledgement of the severity of an apocalypse, but you've let the individual problems get in the way of the rest of the story. It's not going anywhere. I get how wandering aimlessly and dying is realistic and would probably happen to these people, but everything is too chaotic and it really kills the potential of the story. Your sentence structure, dialogue, and grammar have gotten pretty bad since chapter 1. Now it's just not doable. I can't tell what's going on because the sentences are structured so weirdly. I feel like too many details are being thrown at me. Slow down!

The Slender idea is interesting, but it's not going to fit well with this story, I don't think. It's too much! We can't hold all these threads and still stitch together a story. I think Slender is unnecessary, but that's just me.

You still have wiggle room, though. Definitely work on grammar and mechanics, because those are seriously killing your story.
BritishWaffleSyrup chapter 30 . 11/29/2012