Reviews for PS
AmieSombre chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
Please update soon! :0
Reaping-Vampire chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
did he get attacked? omg where is he? and when is sev gonna find out? i want them to hump! XD
jules chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
hi, let me start out by saying that I am enjoying this story. I don't mind OC's but so often when they are loud and obnoxious, it's the author putting themselves in the story. I certainly don't know if that's the case,but hope she isn't too annoying. Even if Snape is completely different at home, he obviously has a persona he keeps up at school and she would know that, sooo by what stretch of the imagination would it be OK for her to barge right into the middle of a class when it was the last of the day and couldn't have killed a bit of time elsewhere? I'm kind of ranting here, but really no intention to flame. I think it's cool he has a daughter out there and it's a good challenge to their relationship to overcome. I also think it's funny that he doesn't approve of her possible spouse choice, even when he doesn't know who it is. That's very Snape. Love LOVE them cuddling together in the clearing and can't wait to see them together again, even if it's to argue a bit. More soon I hope. Jules
Deby Magid chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
come on harry would not just dumb severus like this. what happen?
joytiger chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
I love it! It's great! Poor Severus. Hope he doesn't loose hope. Can't wait for more. :)
AlmondWithUnicornHair chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
Heh! I love his daughter's personality. Great chapter.
DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
UPDTE SOON PLEASE!
Bloodred 321 chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
Please tell me harry stood him up because of his daughter. Update soon I need to know what happens next.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
Maybe he figured Snape wouldn't be able to come with is daughter in town, or more likely, he passed out from lack of sleep.

Great chapter, keep 'em coming.
Hedwig-hoots chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
Oh no! I hope harry hasnt been scared off by the daughter rumour! He'll break poor Sevs heart!

Update soon please!
YenGirl chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
LOL the clues are actually very clear! To us at least.

I'm with with those persons being alive too, I wished they hadn't died in canon.

Tala is a chip of the old block, I'm surprised Severus was so uncertain about her, I kept expecting him to say 'Have a good evening, I'm going out but will be back later'... or something to that effect.

The stolen kiss was cute.

And argh, Harry's missing. Don't tell me he fell asleep...! Or has Ron kidnapped him or something?
thisisforyou chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
Hello.

I have just returned to the world of Harry Potter after a long holiday in the Sherlock Holmes section. Thank you for cutting my teeth, as it were, before I go absolutely mad and attempt to write slash myself.

This is fantastic :) I have a little trouble believing that Snape STILL hasn't figured it out when it's as obvious as a Hippogriff with a bellyache, but putting that aside, the concept is gorgeous and I'll keep reading.

Well done.

-for you!
olciak123 chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
Uh huh, "where is he?" :)
KlaineyPotter chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
Where art thou Harry?

I hope Harry isn't upset about Tala and that is the reason he didn't show. Anyway, I was hoping you update really quickly because I really enjoy this story.

Update Soon,

Penelope-
Neutral747 chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
I like where this is going. Your right tho, Sev knows that he knows who it is but refuses to believe himself! :o
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »