Reviews for PS
secretninja456 chapter 1 . 1/25
Bacon was involved, best chapter ever.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
perfect my dear..
SparklingBoobs chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
Oh my god, this story is just too fucking cute! I especially love the steamy scenes. (wink, wink) Actually, so much so that I have been trying to remember where I read their first love-making scene for the past year! I FINALLY FOUND YOU. Now, you are going into my favorites so I don't lose you again!

Besides a few grammar mistakes, this story was absolutely brilliant considering it is so short. I feel it has a lot more potential, but I am satisfied with it anyway (obviously). Beautiful tale, and beautiful idea of a love story.

Much love,

Morrigen
T-Tequila chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
Ok under normal circumstances I abhor love letters and that reaches new heights when it is a love letter from a guy. I think that they are frilly and silly. However, this story here, it wasn't frilly or cliche or even girly; it was good. I'd go as far as to say fantastic. I loved it. Your writing style is unique and you underlying understand of the characters is breathtaking. You made me laugh and smile while nodding in agreement. I hope that your future stories are as well thought out and beautiful as this one has been.
Wolfisis chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
Awww...I liked your story.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
That's awesome!
n.harkin.9 chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
love the story! its amazing!
Anon chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH

MY FEELS! *_*
Master-of-Masters chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
Awww, such a sweet story
good work
Satoshi'sBabe chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
OMG! I am so in love with your story. from start to end it was absolutely adorable. and this last chapter I think is my favorite. XD

P.S. good stuff. XD
CallaDahl chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
You need a different Beta. Seriously, the English is really bad.

That sounded a lot harsher than i mean it to, sorry. The story is good, but the writing (grammar) really is atrocious.
Aina Song chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
I love your story, of COURSE I do, but, uhm... your beta could've donw a better job at spellchecking...
Guest chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
I would've liked this story if you didn't see fit to add an OC character that just happens to be Snape's daughter. Why do people think it's necessary to add their shitty characters to a story like Harry Potter where the characters are all already brilliant...it's annoying.
Lia chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
I loved this story! Very unique spin on the whole secret admirer theme!

The characters were brilliantly vivid and true, your OC was not a total spin off to an unneeded plot device, but served a purpose-and left.

Plainly, to writing this story and posting it here...

I thank you..

..Lia..
Aonokioku chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
Nay... sorry. female of some species or another. Possibly human :)
214 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »