Reviews for PS
secretninja456 chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
Aww Severus is warming up to Harry.
secretninja456 chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
Severus is so mean.
secretninja456 chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
Aww Snape has a special billow in his robes that Harry tries to attempt.
secretninja456 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Bacon was involved, best chapter ever.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
perfect my dear..
SparklingBoobs chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
Oh my god, this story is just too fucking cute! I especially love the steamy scenes. (wink, wink) Actually, so much so that I have been trying to remember where I read their first love-making scene for the past year! I FINALLY FOUND YOU. Now, you are going into my favorites so I don't lose you again!

Besides a few grammar mistakes, this story was absolutely brilliant considering it is so short. I feel it has a lot more potential, but I am satisfied with it anyway (obviously). Beautiful tale, and beautiful idea of a love story.

Much love,

Morrigen
T-Tequila chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
Ok under normal circumstances I abhor love letters and that reaches new heights when it is a love letter from a guy. I think that they are frilly and silly. However, this story here, it wasn't frilly or cliche or even girly; it was good. I'd go as far as to say fantastic. I loved it. Your writing style is unique and you underlying understand of the characters is breathtaking. You made me laugh and smile while nodding in agreement. I hope that your future stories are as well thought out and beautiful as this one has been.
Wolfisis chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
Awww...I liked your story.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
That's awesome!
n.harkin.9 chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
love the story! its amazing!
Anon chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH

MY FEELS! *_*
Master-of-Masters chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
Awww, such a sweet story
good work
Satoshi'sBabe chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
OMG! I am so in love with your story. from start to end it was absolutely adorable. and this last chapter I think is my favorite. XD

P.S. good stuff. XD
CallaDahl chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
You need a different Beta. Seriously, the English is really bad.

That sounded a lot harsher than i mean it to, sorry. The story is good, but the writing (grammar) really is atrocious.
Aina Song chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
I love your story, of COURSE I do, but, uhm... your beta could've donw a better job at spellchecking...
217 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »