Reviews for PS
Aonokioku chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
hey, how you doing?

I'm liking this fic so far; hope you keep writing!

I had no choice, I just had to mention that in measurements, (12") is twelve inches and (12') is twelve FEET. You wrote (it's about the fact that I gave Sev a 12' penis)
I did know what you meant, but I found it really funny! I don't particularily mind what 'size' Severus is, but 12 feet may be going over the top... I did always suspect he was well hung ;)

Don't forget to keep writing!
xDarklightx chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
I like it.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
This was very cute and sweet; thank you.
alphonse18 chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
loved it! please continue writing this couple! And those lemons man! YUM! No longer thirsty...for now.
howlingwolf13 chapter 16 . 6/17/2012
Absolutely loved it!

I love the fact that you made harry a panther,I think it fits him perfectly. (though I may be biased I love panthers!)

I will definitely check out that other story...

burakkuneko chapter 16 . 6/11/2012
i enjoyed reading this story.. to tell you the truth, the plot progressed a bit too fast for me.. it feel likes you rush thing in the end.. i think it will be nice to know how tala interact wiht harry.. hiw will severus act toward tala soon-to-be husband..

nevertheless, i like this story..

JellyBeanPanda chapter 16 . 5/18/2012
Oh my God. That was an amazing story and I absolutely loved the entire thing! I'm glad I found this story and decided to read it. The ending made me cry a little cause it was so cute and beautiful. P.S. was a good name for this story. Please keep it up!

P.S. Favorited
Nightscurse chapter 16 . 5/18/2012
I must say that I adore this story! Its so sweet and cute...and Hermione pissed me off so bad! I abhor bigots...anyway I love your writing missed mistakes and all :3 keep writing!
kpatches007 chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
Oh my goodness! That was the sweetest story ever! I absolutely loved it! Amazing!
AAldereteSPN chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
Absolutely adorable!
Rika100 chapter 16 . 5/13/2012
Wow! Took me a while to be able to review, but I really enjoyed this fic. Great job. _
Tokugawa Blitzer chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
This was a good story, I just wish you would go back and fix the spelling and grammatical errors. It bugged me when I saw the use of 'gonna' instead of 'going to'. I found it completely out of character for someone like Severus, though I can totally see Harry saying things like that. Still loved the plot.
Katsy17 chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
Mai chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
You know Albus is gay right?
Anon chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
Hermione doesn't sound like Hermione at all. While I could forgive sudden homophobia, you still have to keep her somewhat in character. Try to use words more suitable for the character and it'll look less like you are bashing her.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »