Reviews for PS
Katsy17 chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
amazing
Mai chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
You know Albus is gay right?
Anon chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
Hermione doesn't sound like Hermione at all. While I could forgive sudden homophobia, you still have to keep her somewhat in character. Try to use words more suitable for the character and it'll look less like you are bashing her.
Anon chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
Who in their right mind names a child Tala Leania? God, but she is awful. Please tell me she dies before the end?
Anon chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
You know, I loved this fic up until this point. Why did you hve to mention a Mary Sue in the middle of everything? Adopted by Severus and Oh! So good at everything! I hate her already.
Lou chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
I really like how it all came together. Well done.
can i be something else chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
Aww that was so cute I love it :D 3

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
iamrebornthruhim chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
cute story _ i really liked it
iamrebornthruhim chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
cute story _ i really liked it
lostsun chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
I loved it! The last sentence was the perfect way to end this story.
DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
What a beautiful ending.

I enjoyed reason this story and I want to tell you how much of an outstanding author you are and can become. Your skill is very impressive and there is room for more improvement. I look forward to watching you improve in the future. Well done!

DITF
Rick-Is-The-Man chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
That was unbelievably cute, you have a gift :)
Imalena chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
well, at the begining, I was a little septical, but when I read the story, I really loved it! really loved it! Thank you for writing it
YenGirl chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
An epilogue... lovely!

Harry could've saved himself all that trouble if he'd just gone to the place in the forest where it all began... but the hunt made it sweeter. I'm glad they have a son... and love.

Well done!
YenGirl chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
Well, your muse was certainly inspired! That was delicious :) And sweet...
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »