Reviews for Severus On Time
tricorvus chapter 4 . 5/17
I'm crying because it's excellent
tricorvus chapter 3 . 5/17
Needs more cowbells- I mean commas, lol
tricorvus chapter 2 . 5/17
Just imagine the entire review box, filled with the word Excellent, over and over again. Rock on
tricorvus chapter 1 . 5/17
I love it
It's genius
ladysavay chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
This was really cute.
beulah2013 chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
Love it!
agnar chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
Many of your fics are good but for one thing. Your fixation on retaining canon relationships. No matter how many changes you make so we're dealing with entirely different people, like the young Harry here, you insist in the great majority of stories, on giving us harry/ginny.

I could deal with it in some fics, but find myself turned off when it shows in nearly every fic you write.

JKR did such a piss poor job of explaining WHY Harry and Ginny would be such a great couple in her books, just sort of springing it on us without any good build up at all, not showing us anything that would point to a real, lasting pairing. And you just stick to that unfortunately.

It detracts from what are otherwise some great ideas/plotlines.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2015
EXCELLENT! I loved it i only realised things that weren't include when I read the reviews. you are bloody brilliant do please promise to keep writing! luv the username by the way:) (I hope to start an account here soon! so look out for ellie_longliveharrypotter)!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
Sad. Apparently James Potter is the only one in the Marauder pack who's allowed to get married.

Things are better, and Snape is still alive, but again, I thought he loved Lily. Or has he just given up any hope of love for himself?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
Isn't Severus in love with Lily this time around? Or has he given up having anyone love him?

But hey, Voldie's gone and Albus has retired.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Neat chapter...but I am surprised to hear that Snape blames himself for discontent among the houses. Dumbledore manages that rather nicely by himself, doesn't he? Plus, four Marauders had a lot of responsibility for attacking him all the time as well.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Nice beginning! I think Snape being part of the group has kept the Marauders from being so cruel, and I hope it stays that way. Although I think James is still going to go after Severus over Lily.
AnniBaggins chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
First of all I would like to say:"thank you" for this fantastic fanfiction!
I read a lot of them in the past but this is by far the best story with Severus and the Marauders I've ever had the pleasure to read.
It is wonderful that you did not change the Canon pairings, James and Lily and Ginny and Harry are my favorite couples. It would be great if you would write another story just like this (maybe a little bit longer?! ;-))
dianaanne chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
That was adorable without being saccharine sweet. Excellent!
1sunfun chapter 4 . 1/13/2015