Reviews for Severus On Time
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 4/20
Sad. Apparently James Potter is the only one in the Marauder pack who's allowed to get married.

Things are better, and Snape is still alive, but again, I thought he loved Lily. Or has he just given up any hope of love for himself?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 4/20
Isn't Severus in love with Lily this time around? Or has he given up having anyone love him?

But hey, Voldie's gone and Albus has retired.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/20
Neat chapter...but I am surprised to hear that Snape blames himself for discontent among the houses. Dumbledore manages that rather nicely by himself, doesn't he? Plus, four Marauders had a lot of responsibility for attacking him all the time as well.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/20
Nice beginning! I think Snape being part of the group has kept the Marauders from being so cruel, and I hope it stays that way. Although I think James is still going to go after Severus over Lily.
AnniBaggins chapter 4 . 4/20
First of all I would like to say:"thank you" for this fantastic fanfiction!
I read a lot of them in the past but this is by far the best story with Severus and the Marauders I've ever had the pleasure to read.
It is wonderful that you did not change the Canon pairings, James and Lily and Ginny and Harry are my favorite couples. It would be great if you would write another story just like this (maybe a little bit longer?! ;-))
dianaanne chapter 4 . 2/26
That was adorable without being saccharine sweet. Excellent!
1sunfun chapter 4 . 1/13
Good.
RandomGerman chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Thanks for sharing, I loved this story!
anyeshabaner chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
wickeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
cute
AlaskanKing chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Except for the hint of Harry/ginny in the epilogue, I enjoyed the story.
Never liked the "curse' of the Potters always falling for Redheads. Nothing in Canon to even suggest it.
Actually Canon negates it, because Harry's first crush was Cho and she had Black hair.
HPMARIE chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Nova chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Lovely read, I liked it
truthrowan chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
I've never read a Severus Snape/ Time travel story like this one, but it has definitely become one of my favorites! This is a delightful fic and you should be very proud.
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
This should have a sequel, have sev pull Slytherin out of it's cesspit. despite being a lion.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »