Reviews for Taboo
shellcottages chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
WOW. I saw this on Tumblr, and when I read it I genuinely cried. You have an incredible talent, keep it up!
Daniyell37 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
That made me start crying, this was so fucking good 3
Untiltheveryend7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I love this.

Very well written, true to the relationship between Ron and Harry, and I love the way you had Harry refer to Hermione as his sister, and then have Ron shoot the same thing back to him!

It's great, basically :)
iwant2baweasley chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Aww! Loved this! These two guys haha love them soo much!
catlady45 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
First fic of my new year, and such a nice start :). I like a well written Ron whose emotions are all over the place. And Harry was still nicely bottled, even when he was opening up.
Opaque chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
don't stop going...awesome start
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wonderful job with Harry and Ron's bromance. When Ron called himself Harry's "brother" I almost shed a tear, myself. Well done! Lovely work.
Weak4Weasley chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Love it.
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I am allowed to cry right? :( omg I lost it when Ron told Harry to save Hermione over him :( Ron loves his girl more than life-so obvious in DH...I wonder how Ron would have reacted towards Harry for saying the taboo and this was a good version of that. Awesome job as ALWAYS! ;)

Happy 2012! :)
Avanell chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Awesome story! Ron was so endearing, thinking of his life ahead with Hermione, and some fun bits like Harry mentioning she'd likely shag Ron upon hearing a certain three words ;) Just wish there was more! The follow-up chapter :D
thesecondshelf chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oh, wow.

I love this. Wanting to blame Harry but not being able to, Ron's need to confess his feelings to Harry, Harry's unwillingness to choose between his best friends, the emotional hug and tears, the awkwardness of knowing your best male friend wants to shag your sister... all perfect.

Thank you so much for sharing!

-tss
bootsm chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
very cute! You wrote the bromance of Harry and Ron very well! Please write more :)
EmLovesYouu chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. THIS WAS SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFULLY PERFECT! I loved it! Truly one of the best fics I've read in a long while. I definitely think that you should write a sequel-type thing set after the war when Ron does actually tell her. Or something like that, I dunno. I especially love how it shows the brotherly bond between Ron and Harry, but is still Romione. GAHHHH I LOVED IT!
hrgirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Lovely. :D
unique.normality chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I really liked this. It makes sense for them to just be so open and honest after what happened and Ron and Harry are definitely the two who are on even ground and know what's happening with each other. They're brothers and they get it.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »