Reviews for Associations
Nichalia chapter 1 . 4/14
I loved it!
Linvalay chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
what a good story! Equal parts sweet, sexy, and funny, with a heaping side of awesome
Arnyri chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is, by far, my favorite TOS fanfic ever.
Voice for the both of them is spot on; I can hear them speaking, see them moving the way described... So incredibly sweet and also lightly humorous, with just enough tang of angst in the mix to make it all meld perfectly into feeling like I'm with the characters, the scenario, instead of reading about it. So much love!
brionyjae chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
SQUEEE! :D Now, I apologise for taking so long to read this, but the thing was - I hadn't watched the Motion Picture when you posted this! And now that I have... wow, you've made it completely worth the wait! *bounces* Your characterisation of TOS Kirk and Spock is absolutely perfect. I haven't actually read a lot of TOS fic, mostly XI fic, so it was even lovelier to see them both reacting exactly as they would, speaking just right :) I like how you used the snow to act as a 'backdrop' image to what they were personally working through, really nice! AAHHHH and when they were discussing the "correct execution" of kissing! AND Spock's response to "serious baggage", SERIOUSLY almost killed me :D The emotions, and physical contact, between them was so wonderfully chaste and yet deep at the same time. You've given me EXACTLY what I wanted after the "simple feeling" talk, without me even knowing that I wanted it! *grins like a maniac* Anyway, you're awesome! :D xx
Carleen chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Bravo. "Why did you stop?" "To ascertain if I could" LOL. Very sweet. You caught Spock's voice perfectly.
Kalidris chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
What a lovely story, I really enjoyed reading it :)
IluvSpock chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was really good! I really enjoyed reading it. I like the ideas behind the story and your wrote it very well! Thank you for writing! :D

Live long and prosper! :D
dah twitchi chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh my, this was such a pleasant read 3 of course, your stories usually are :D It was wonderful with some TOS and they both felt well balanced, grown up and the care and interest in each other, loved it!

Also, bonus points for Spock's wonderful way of telling Kirk I love you back it tickled my fangirly mind in such perfect places!
Doni chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
That was really beautifully done. I love them working through the issues of their past. Spock's question of whether it could have always been like this was a little heartwrenching. Jim's response was perfect. Lovely work.
nat13cat chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
hehehe beautiful, really well done, all the back story and emotions and spock's qualms and later enthusiasm were perfecto
HerpuSater chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love your stories and this one was so great!